Retirement Fund

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now
> be worth $49.00
>
> With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.
>
> With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.
>
> But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all
> the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you
> would have $214.00.
>
> Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and
> recycle.
>
> It's called the 401-Keg Plan.

This is from a Former National Champion Football Player. One of the best . But he is getting old like myself and Dun; a top cowman.
>

OP
la4angus

la4angus

Reaction score
D.R. Cattle
Where you been. You was gone yesterdayl. Fishing must be good in Fla.

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
Grapefruit slowing down, beef picking up. All but 1 calves on the ground. Fertilizer and sod seeding. Weekdays in the grapefruit (with my DSL connection), nights and weekends on the ranch (with no connection). Glad to be back to talk with you guys, but I gotta tell you I'd rather be messin with my cows than shipping grapefruit!

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
la4angus":3uudfd5b said:
D.R. Cattle
Huge waves right now. Fishing good, if you can survive the trip. Several drownings in the last few weeks due to rip currents. I'm waiting on March to go "out like a lamb" to try my luck at dolphin (mahi mahi) and the cobia should be running too.

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
D.R. Cattle":18o637nr said:
la4angus":18o637nr said:
D.R. Cattle
Huge waves right now. Fishing good, if you can survive the trip. Several drownings in the last few weeks due to rip currents. I'm waiting on March to go "out like a lamb" to try my luck at dolphin (mahi mahi) and the cobia should be running too.

Specks are running heading for the bay. There is nothing like 5 to 7 pound speckled trout. I am jealous can't compete with the Keys.

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
Keys are awesome but I'm about 3 hours North of there. We're set up to go for a week in July. My 2 sons are certified divers now and were gonna check out some wrecks and a few coral walls. Troll the Islamorada hump with ballyhoo. Other than that I'm gonna rehearse for Corona commercials.

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
D.R. Cattle":2gdly2tv said:
Keys are awesome but I'm about 3 hours North of there. We're set up to go for a week in July. My 2 sons are certified divers now and were gonna check out some wrecks and a few coral walls. Troll the Islamorada hump with ballyhoo. Other than that I'm gonna rehearse for Corona commercials.

I can relate my son in USAF is coming home on leave in a couple of weeks, boats ready to go tear up specks and reds. Good luck and be safe.

Ellie May

Reaction score
Never mind I just saw one of his posts, I really think he has somethin' against me, and I don't mean an arguement or diasagreement I mean he just out and out don't like me.
Ellie May

Latest posts