Oregon Cares Fund

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
The Oregon Cares Fund is a targeted investment in the Black community from the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund. This fund is meant to provide the Black community with the resources it needs to weather the global health pandemic and consequent recession. The Oregon Cares Fund is for Black people, Black-owned businesses, and Black community based organizations.

The Oregon Cares Fund is a $62 million targeted cash investment from the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund, to provide economic relief for the Black community, who are among Oregon's most vulnerable groups due to systemic divestment and disparities widened and exacerbated by COVID-19

https://www.theoregoncaresfund.org/faqs-1

I would like to see a fund dedicated to help the businesses destroyed or damaged by the '' Black Lives matter" protesters regardless of the color of their skin.

First i have heard about a "black relief fund". I do know that last week there was some sort of fund that people were signing up for. They were lined up about 30 deep at my bank to sign up for it. This week I saw a sign on the bank saying they had a bunch of applications to go through and were not taking any more applications. There is about a dozen black people in Baker. I didn't see any of them in the line. I guess that was because they were too busy working.

Dsth said:
I would like to see a fund dedicated to help the businesses destroyed or damaged by the '' Black Lives matter" protesters regardless of the color of their skin.

Terrorist organization just like the Klan and Antifa. Roots of them all run to the same party. This is one place I agree with China these terrorist organizations members should be eradicated and their families charged for the bullet.

Latest posts