Go Fund Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Why couldn't our POTUS start a Go Fund Me account to build the wall? And since the wall is not for profit, the donations might even be tax deductible? Talking about put up or shut up, that should do nicely.

Well, I guess he could. But why pay a percentage to collect funds? Go Fund Me is a crutch of what's wrong with society. We can post a sad story of our predicament ( or just BS you) and appeal to your emotions and hopefully get some money!

True Grit Farms":3rtcw2ur said:
Why couldn't our POTUS start a Go Fund Me account to build the wall? And since the wall is not for profit, the donations might even be tax deductible? Talking about put up or shut up, that should do nicely.

I like it...and bet some mouth's would get closed. Most people realize that when you want to keep something in our out you first build a wall or a fence. Then go from there.

I have a plan using oilfield pipe I think would work. And by math it would cost a third of what their talking. Does anyone have DTs number.?

Between all the protesters for and those against the wall, and the law enforcement needed to keep the two sides separated, the illegals would see all that mess and just turn around.

I seen the title of this thread and thought what do you need grit? :lol:

True Grit Farms":1x65mgrk said:
Between all the protesters for and those against the wall, and the law enforcement needed to keep the two sides separated, the illegals would see all that mess and just turn around.
They can see enough of that in their own country :cowboy:

ez14.":33y4fozt said:
I seen the title of this thread and thought what do you need grit? :lol:
What I need $money can't buy. Youth is priceless young man, take full advadvantage of it and praise the Lord everyday.

callmefence":2jk5fj4m said:
True Grit Farms":2jk5fj4m said:

I like it...and bet some mouth's would get closed. Most people realize that when you want to keep something in our out you first build a wall or a fence. Then go from there.

I have a plan using oilfield pipe I think would work. And by math it would cost a third of what their talking. Does anyone have DTs number.?

Be careful Fence, They'll be selling that back to us as scrap iron. :bang:

bbirder":ur7h2u5q said:
callmefence":ur7h2u5q said:
True Grit Farms":ur7h2u5q said:

Be careful Fence, They'll be selling that back to us as scrap iron. :bang:

Or TO our 'enemies' AS scrap iron, who will then 'give' it back to us via the steel weaponry they built with the recycled steel.

I don't think you really need the wall. Seriously, just make it a requirement that folks have to work for welfare, including picking food, and you're going to solve several problems pretty quickly. Why spend money when you can just stop giving it out?

Bestoutwest":2mejzhmi said:
I don't think you really need the wall. Seriously, just make it a requirement that folks have to work for welfare, including picking food, and you're going to solve several problems pretty quickly. Why spend money when you can just stop giving it out?
I hope we're working towards that Bestoutwest. We need to secure our borders, drugs, WMD and terrorists are more of a threat than illegals.

True Grit Farms":2rdd5vuu said:
Bestoutwest":2rdd5vuu said:
I hope we're working towards that Bestoutwest. We need to secure our borders, drugs, WMD and terrorists are more of a threat than illegals.

A large part of the problem is crossing the US Mexico border. That is where we should make our stand.

If they were willing to work they wouldn't be on welfare.

Yeah let's let the government get its horns even deeper into small business labor force... great idea.

Drug use is going to occur as along as there is desire. Tougher drug laws make as much sense as tougher gun regulations. Forget stopping drugs. Legalize them and break the cartels.
The proceeds can pay for the wall.

Illegal aliens do FAR more damage in this country than terrorist. I didn't research that. But I'm pretty dam confident.

callmefence":12g647h4 said:
True Grit Farms":12g647h4 said:
Bestoutwest":12g647h4 said:

A large part of the problem is crossing the US Mexico border. That is where we should make our stand.

Yeah let's let the government get its horns even deeper into small business labor force... great idea.

Drug use is going to occur as along as there is desire. Tougher drug laws make as much sense as tougher gun regulations. Forget stopping drugs. Legalize them and break the cartels.

Illegal aliens do FAR more damage in this country than terrorist. I didn't research that. But I'm pretty dam confident.
A dirty bomb in the right place will do more damage than we can comprehend. A illegal hasn't caused me any harm...yet that I know of.
I don't get the legalize drug part at all, even though it would hurt the cartels. A lot of young adults drink when they become of age because it's the thing to do. And some have drunk before they become of legal age but with consequences. Doing drugs legally seems like a terrible idea to me for our youth.

True Grit Farms":30t4o8mb said:
callmefence":30t4o8mb said:
True Grit Farms":30t4o8mb said:

A dirty bomb in the right place will do more damage than we can comprehend. A illegal hasn't caused me any harm...yet that I know of.
I don't get the legalize drug part at all, even though it would hurt the cartels. A lot of young adults drink when they become of age because it's the thing to do. And some have drunk before they become of legal age but with consequences. Doing drugs legally seems like a terrible idea to me for our youth.

There's dirty bombs of a two legged sort. Killing and raping and not paying taxes. In virtually every town in America.

Maybe we should make guns illegal so people can't use them irresponsibly.