Researcher makes a startling discovery

Help Support CattleToday:

I didn't think it was possible to be petite and leggy at the same time. I thought the term Petite was reserved for ladies that are short and maybe just a little big around.

Lammie":3b1e87pf said:
I didn't think it was possible to be petite and leggy at the same time. I thought the term Petite was reserved for ladies that are short and maybe just a little big around.

You make my point. They definitely need to give me $ to conduct a more thorough investigation. I will leave no stone unturned to get to the root of this.

Well, that certainly was a waste of someone's money. I wish they'd do a study and find out how many women are attracted to men like me, and where they live. :D

I'm working up a budget for my grant application.
I'm thinking 250,000 for salaries for myself and my research assistants.
7,500 in Washingtons.
17,500 for lap dances.
100,000 for travel. We're nationwide.
250,000 for entertainment, including liquor, food, cover charges, our party at the super bowl, etc.
We will deliver the ultimate report on this issue for less than a million. Where else can you find value like that?

john250":3cs23g46 said:
7,500 in Washingtons.
17,500 for lap dances.
250,000 for entertainment, including liquor, food, cover charges, our party at the super bowl, etc.
We will deliver the ultimate report on this issue for less than a million. Where else can you find value like that?

You must work for the defense industry or possibly Haliburton.

Lammie":lbg0ar3t said:
john250":lbg0ar3t said:
7,500 in Washingtons.
17,500 for lap dances.

You must work for the defense industry or possibly Haliburton.

Nah, couldn't be a Haliburton man cause if whe was he would combine the $7500 in Washington's with the 17,500 in lap dances. I think any Haliburton man would know lap dance money is best spent in Washington. JMO

Well of course it couldn't be Haliburton...I mean, just ask...ahhhh, nevermind. He'd just say "Ya' can't, so there, deal with it!" And he'd get the backup...

Alice

Latest posts