Research

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm not bashing anyone. I don't have a problem with angus cattle or for that matter certified angus beef. Really, my interest in this topic is minimal. The only reason I responded at all is that I find it fascinating that someone can say with any sincerity that they don't think CAB is misleading. I suspect deep down you know it's true, but I'm equally as sure that you would not admit it. Who cares? For what it's worth, I think CHB is misleading as well.

Also, you want to compare CAB to Maytags and Kenmores, but here's a more relevant comparison. When is the last time you heard of someone opening a can of green beans and finding pintos or a box of Cheerios and finding Fruit Loops? I suspect never, but the same cannot be said of CAB or CHB. And, although you refer to the specifications being readily available, why would someone shopping at the local grocery store go online to look up the specs when it clearly says on the label that angus beef is inside. I don't have to look up the specs to find a can of green beans.

Frankie":2o3fkrz0 said:
The bottom line is that YOU want to hold the AAA/CAB to a different standard. That's unfair and hypocritical and you know it.
Please point out were I have ever condoned this type of marketing. There is a big difference between a company having another company manufacture a product to their plans and specifications and selling a product that misleads the consumer by the description that the label states. At one time I posted that it was regrettable that CHB dropped to the same level. I have stated that just because someone else does something wrong it does not make it right for others to do.
Reading your post.. On one hand you say that CAB informs people about their product but then you go on to say that others deceive by title so that makes it right.

Latest posts