reptiles chewed up a weasel

Help Support CattleToday:

Most college teams shyt the bed a time or two each year. Unfortunately for TCU players, it happened when it mattered most. Thats a really big stage for a bunch of kids that have never even been close to something like that. The worst part for them is knowing they have the ability to play better than they did.

Thats a really big stage for a bunch of kids that have never even been close to something like that.
I put the blame more on the coaching staff than the kids for not being prepared.
Alabama would've had the best chance because of the coaching staff's experience.
But there were a few other teams that would have been better prepared than TCU.
Hopefully TCU's coaches have learned and the experience will help them next year.

Last edited:
65-7 proves the nay sayers correct. TCU didn't belong LSU would've been a better choice.
chair.jpg
That was embarrassing, tho I didn't watch a bit of it. Had a really bad night with some health issues and went to bed early.
in this game, you are correct, tho LSU wouldn't have been my choice. nor would any 2 loss team.
I was pulling for TCU but really always thought Ga would win as they've been dominant all season and TCU has pulled too many games out by just a couple of points at the end.

I really think TCU got in, in part due to what happened in the 2014 championship selection when Baylor was excluded from consideration simply because the Big12 at the time had no conference championship game, and Baylor and TCU were co-champions with TCU's only loss that year to a very good Baylor team. Both had only 1 loss during the year. The Big12 played a round robin schedule, where every big12 played every big 12team during the season. Alabama and Ohio State had also both lost 1 game during the season but edged out both TCU and Baylor simply because of the lack of a B12conference championship game and I believe the selection committee kept that in their minds this year.

Last edited:
in this game, you are correct, tho LSU wouldn't have been my choice. nor would any 2 loss team.
NCAA bb tournament history 4 teams North Carolina, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky have dominated with most times receiving #1 seed and just as often #1 seed doesn't win their bracket. The top 12 teams are all capable of winning it all and then there is always a true dark horse that plays out of their minds knocking out much higher ranked teams.

Latest posts