Replies not posted

Help Support CattleToday:

City Guy

Reaction score
Several times lately I have submitted a reply only to find it did not get posted. I follow the same procedures each time and some get posted but others do not. What's going on? I know I'm Amish when it comes to computers, but this seems so simple even I couldn't screw it up, yet here we are!

If you aren;t paying attention and someone else posts while you are doing it, if you don;t go back and click submit again to post it will be gone.

Sometimes happens when I post in a hurry, hit submitt and pitch the phone back in the truck.And get back to work. I think sometimes a week signal will cause it to just time out.
To be sure you gotta view your submitted post.

I've bought 4 different routers so far this year. Finally got a provider out who told us the company towers were damaged back in May and they do not have reliable signals. We changed providers and now this new one with all this faster band times out on me too. I make a post and then the router goes nuts. I've finally decided its not my router or extender but rather my location.

My problems don't just happen here on CT Even texts get "not delivered" messages at times.

I have a problem of hitting the Post Reply button instead of the Submit. It finally dawns on me what I did when I'm looking at a blank reply box.

HDR It's not an insult if it's true. They choose that life style. Besides, they call us English! How much of an insult is that?! Just kidding, I like the Amish.

City Guy":3kyhywwu said:
HDR It's not an insult if it's true. They choose that life style. Besides, they call us English! How much of an insult is that?! Just kidding, I like the Amish.
The call us english and we call them square head dutch or just square heads. So what's the problem?

City Guy":1s7obap4 said:
FYI Amish religion began in Germany, not Holland.
That is correct, but they are still referred to as dutch. Probably in the same vein as wop, pollock, sheeny, whatever.

dun":2wvribuq said:
City Guy":2wvribuq said:
The call us english and we call them square head dutch or just square heads. So what's the problem?

I'm of German ancestry, but not Amish, and I've been called "Square-headed Dutchman" from birth, mostly by relatives. I've never considered it an insult.

Rafter S":39llc2om said:
dun":39llc2om said:
City Guy":39llc2om said:

I'm of German ancestry, but not Amish, and I've been called "Square-headed Dutchman" from birth, mostly by relatives. I've never considered it an insult.
Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland)

Latest posts