How NOT to park and how NOT to build a fence.

Help Support CattleToday:

Those twist-on stays, stay bent on the bottom....
Oh, I've always bent down to straighten the bottoms of the stays to make them look aligned/pretty.....it's been an endless job.
So what you're telling me...is the bent bottoms are normal cattle use and I can removed that extra task? I guess you can tell who the new cattle rancher is... by watching them. lol

Oh, I've always bent down to straighten the bottoms of the stays to make them look aligned/pretty.....it's been an endless job.
So what you're telling me...is the bent bottoms are normal cattle use and I can removed that extra task? I guess you can tell who the new cattle rancher is... by watching them. lol
I'm not referring to the bottom/top being in a straight vertical line. I mean the bottom of the stay (below bottom wire) getting BENT at a sharp angle by cows putting their heads under the bottom wire and going down the fence line and actually bending the stay at the bottom.

I'm not referring to the bottom/top being in a straight vertical line. I mean the bottom of the stay (below bottom wire) getting BENT at a sharp angle by cows putting their heads under the bottom wire and going down the fence line and actually bending the stay at the bottom.
I know and I've been straightening those bottoms..continuously. :LOL: