• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reminder

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to help me remind Caustic of his dental appointment today at noon. He will be adding new meaning to the term - "going into the grind". :nod:

Good luck buddy.

HOSS

Reaction score
When he gets back will he look like the guy in you avatar until his new set come in?

Jogeephus

Reaction score
HOSS":kt0joqgq said:
When he gets back will he look like the guy in you avatar until his new set come in?

Probably. Gotta do something about my look. Need something a little sexier.

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
Jogeephus":pek6kzl4 said:
HOSS":pek6kzl4 said:

Probably. Gotta do something about my look. Need something a little sexier.

Jogee, one of those Minnesota gals has a scrapbook of sexy guy looks, I'm told. I'm sure the'll make a deal with ya. They have a thing about "thick" though, so, be on guard.

I'm sure Caustic is feeling no pain right about now but wait till tonight!!

angie1

Reaction score
BeefmasterB":f4iey3sc said:
Jogee, one of those Minnesota gals has a scrapbook of sexy guy looks, I'm told. I'm sure the'll make a deal with ya. They have a thing about "thick" though, so, be on guard.
BmB ~ I really don't understand this lingering mocking of The Scrapbook. I apologize for sending back to you yet another of your photos unaccepted, and encourage you to continue trying ~ it gives CKC, hd, MM and I something to chuckle about over beers. The last one in the Speedo was a "special" treat for sure! :lol2: And anyhow, who knows...... maybe someday.... ?

Don't quit your day job.

hillsdown

Reaction score
angie":33gotkzw said:
BeefmasterB":33gotkzw said:
BmB ~ I really don't understand this lingering mocking of The Scrapbook. I apologize for sending back to you yet another of your photos unaccepted, and encourage you to continue trying ~ it gives CKC, hd, MM and I something to chuckle about over beers. The last one in the Speedo was a "special" treat for sure! :lol2: And anyhow, who knows...... maybe someday.... ?

Don't quit your day job.

Yep, that last one in the pink florescent speedos was priceless.. :lol2:

Btw we like thick men , not thickheaded.. ;-)

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
hillsdown":3s8muqkc said:
Yep, that last one in the pink florescent speedos was priceless.. :lol2:

I agree, that MN gal in baggie speedos was a site to behold (was that supposed to be her bikini?) :lol2: :nod:

Btw we like thick men , not thickheaded.. ;-)

That's evident ;-) But no fear HD. We do have some excellent weight loss programs down here for your speedo clad men if Angie could part with them for a while. The speedos, that is :lol2:

Hey Angie, you might want to send a set of your personal speedographs to Caustic too. :cowboy: They're sure to make him feel better with a chuckle :D