Reminder

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to help me remind Caustic of his dental appointment today at noon. He will be adding new meaning to the term - "going into the grind". :nod:

Good luck buddy.

HOSS":kt0joqgq said:
When he gets back will he look like the guy in you avatar until his new set come in?

Probably. Gotta do something about my look. Need something a little sexier.

Jogeephus":pek6kzl4 said:
HOSS":pek6kzl4 said:
When he gets back will he look like the guy in you avatar until his new set come in?

Probably. Gotta do something about my look. Need something a little sexier.

Jogee, one of those Minnesota gals has a scrapbook of sexy guy looks, I'm told. I'm sure the'll make a deal with ya. They have a thing about "thick" though, so, be on guard.

I'm sure Caustic is feeling no pain right about now but wait till tonight!!

BeefmasterB":f4iey3sc said:
Jogee, one of those Minnesota gals has a scrapbook of sexy guy looks, I'm told. I'm sure the'll make a deal with ya. They have a thing about "thick" though, so, be on guard.
BmB ~ I really don't understand this lingering mocking of The Scrapbook. I apologize for sending back to you yet another of your photos unaccepted, and encourage you to continue trying ~ it gives CKC, hd, MM and I something to chuckle about over beers. The last one in the Speedo was a "special" treat for sure! :lol2: And anyhow, who knows...... maybe someday.... ?

Don't quit your day job.

angie":33gotkzw said:
BeefmasterB":33gotkzw said:
BmB ~ I really don't understand this lingering mocking of The Scrapbook. I apologize for sending back to you yet another of your photos unaccepted, and encourage you to continue trying ~ it gives CKC, hd, MM and I something to chuckle about over beers. The last one in the Speedo was a "special" treat for sure! :lol2: And anyhow, who knows...... maybe someday.... ?

Don't quit your day job.

Yep, that last one in the pink florescent speedos was priceless.. :lol2:

Btw we like thick men , not thickheaded.. ;-)

hillsdown":3s8muqkc said:
Yep, that last one in the pink florescent speedos was priceless.. :lol2:

I agree, that MN gal in baggie speedos was a site to behold (was that supposed to be her bikini?) :lol2: :nod:

Btw we like thick men , not thickheaded.. ;-)

That's evident ;-) But no fear HD. We do have some excellent weight loss programs down here for your speedo clad men if Angie could part with them for a while. The speedos, that is :lol2:

Hey Angie, you might want to send a set of your personal speedographs to Caustic too. :cowboy: They're sure to make him feel better with a chuckle :D

Latest posts