Reaction score
cow032.jpg
0805090906.jpg
cow030.jpg
cow032.jpg
Needanewdew.jpg
072910Char.jpg
[/img]

About 1year ago I asked for help with this calf. :???: She had a bad case of contracted tendons. We splinted her and a year later here she is. How does she look, honestly? I heard she is a little fat. I think her front legs are a little short. :? Thanks everyone for your advice and for posting.

And those two goats are behind her. She thinks she is a goat and gets upset and bawls when brother goats are taken out of the fence to eat the weeds on the other part of property.

Eww after looking at the preview, that picture is too little. I have to get a good pic of her for you to see a full view of the way she looks now.

well she will never be a show winner and i would'nt breed her but i think it is great that u took the time to care for her and giv her a chance.many would not hav done so.

I currently have a calf with badly contracted tendons on his right leg, could not stand up to save his life. Splinted him on Friday, had to bottle feed him Friday morning, helped him latch on Friday evening, Saturday morning he suckled on his own with a little help just to get him up, took the splints off on Sunday and now he is running around. Still not 100%, but good enough to keep up with the other calves.

Latest posts