Calculated this into your production costs?

Help Support CattleToday:

This pic of the "Zelp gas mask team" might help to explain alot... Has "Science Fair project".... written all over it.
1679594230663.png

LOL. I ought to tell Bill( Gates) to come down to the Kudzu place. I will put him on my pasture roper ( Horse goes from standing to his stop speed in 4 strides. He is a real QH. and once he is on one, he wont get off til he has put you in position. Cut over timber land, junk yards, low fences...none of that will even cause him to break stride, if you can stay on him) I will tell him: "There are over 100 cows in that 220 acres. Everyone you can catch, I will buy one of your masks and put it on her. For every one you cant catch, you give me 10 shares of Microsoft. "
I would end up with some great video and over 1000 shares of MS stock! :) I might even spot him Gail for his first attempt. Confidence builder, you know. If he did catch her, then worst case scenario, I buy 1 mask and still get over 1000 shares!
You WILL be selling tickets for this event, right?

It's good thing $4.7 million to Bill Gates is about the equivalent of me buying a dirty 30 and a few buzz balls because that's a stupid contraption if I've ever seen one.

Latest posts