Registering Angus Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

Maw8104

Reaction score
I have 2 new baby bull calves that I am wanting to register. I own there mothers but used semen to AI them. How do I register calves? Do I have to buy a breeding certificate for each of the calves or what. Help please.

first you will have to join the AAA ($80) The AI company who sold you the semen can furnish certificates directly to your membership number. AAA have one of the easiest online registration systems out there, you get a login ID, and voila, all your herd inventory, ways to sort data, epds, register, transfer, the works and never fill out a paper form, ever. PM me if you need more info.

Don't forget the dams must be registered angus. Otherwise save your money and time.

Sizmic

if there baby calves you may want to wait a little bit to see how they perform all bull calves dont make it some need the cut so save that money on certificates and registering the calves it costs 2 more dollars to wait 4- 10 months, you can still turn in weights on steer calves without registering. and as robert said its real easy once youve logged in

Latest posts