Red Angus Mile High Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

BWA

Reaction score
I was trying to look at the sale catalogue and I could not open it on http://www.redcows.net. Any breeders know of any other sites that will have the catalogue?

For some reason I had a hard time opening it too. I had to switch computers and then it asked me what program to use. I selected acrobat reader and then it worked. Other than that, I don't think their is another website. If you want, call Kyle and request one or I can call him for you if you still can't open it up.

For some unknown reason it is in notepad. :roll: My computer doesn't give me the option of choosing the program I want to use while viewing a webpage.
What I did was downloaded what I wanted and then opened it with adobe after it was saved on my computer. Good luck.

Anybody go to the sale? I saw some of them earlier in the week, but was unable to attend. Sounds like a good sale. In looking at the results, there must have been a lot of no sales in the bulls.

I was there, actually on the block. Their wasn't really any no sales. Most were offered as a "shoot out" we brought the bulls in and sold choice. The other half went home. 2 older bulls sold as individual lots. I have never seen a sale as hot as this sale. I think the averages were somewhere in this area: females $6300, bulls $17,000, and flushes $4000.

BA":it17cb0a said:
Anybody go to the sale? I saw some of them earlier in the week, but was unable to attend. Sounds like a good sale. In looking at the results, there must have been a lot of no sales in the bulls.
I was there as well...nice sale.

Ollie - Did you show anything in Denver this year? I was going to go to the sale, but just can't get myself to buy a over conditioned heifer or a creep fed heifer.

BA":107950fn said:
Ollie - Did you show anything in Denver this year? I was going to go to the sale, but just can't get myself to buy a over conditioned heifer or a creep fed heifer.
No I didn't show any Reds. There wasn't many over conditioned (in the sale). If anything some were quite a bit green. You missed your year BA. :lol:

Latest posts