Rectum Protruding

Help Support CattleToday:

Taurus":10ydanhw said:
Ouch, Ron...that was too harsh didn't you think? There is no reason for you to giving her a hard time at all.

Probably right Taurus. But she needs me about as much as I need her. Works out good for us both.

I thought the chalk part was funny as he!! but asking her about her marital status and the associated comments disgusted me and that's pretty hard to do. I have a sailors mouth and a sense of humor to match but I'd knock the shyt out of anyone who spoke to my wife or daughter that way.

inyati13":2k9eigzi said:
I will kiss your azz and give you a week to draw a crowd if you can find me one farmer in the US that does not know a pu**y from an azzhole!!!!!!
When does the week start? If you talk to a lady that way I think I just found both wrapped up in the same package!

jerry27150":3b93xitt said:
if it gets worse, vet will put in a plastic piece with a band on to cut some off & they heal & are fine in no time
Did that to a pig once. Had a bad rectal prolapse and the other pigs were chewing on it. I took a piece of 3/4" PVC, ground some rings on it every inch or so, and stuck it in there with some lube. Once in, I put a castrating band on the protruding part and after a couple weeks it fell right off. The pig could poop through the pipe and once the band did it's thing, the pig pooped the pipe out too. Worked like a charm.

Hook":2axac686 said:
jerry27150":2axac686 said:
if it gets worse, vet will put in a plastic piece with a band on to cut some off & they heal & are fine in no time
Did that to a pig once. Had a bad rectal prolapse and the other pigs were chewing on it. I took a piece of 3/4" PVC, ground some rings on it every inch or so, and stuck it in there with some lube. Once in, I put a castrating band on the protruding part and after a couple weeks it fell right off. The pig could poop through the pipe and once the band did it's thing, the pig pooped the pipe out too. Worked like a charm.
:clap: Now that is cool! Great idea.
Hook your just a regular pig pooper fixer!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cow pollinater":yua2nu27 said:
I thought the chalk part was funny as he!! but asking her about her marital status and the associated comments disgusted me and that's pretty hard to do. I have a sailors mouth and a sense of humor to match but I'd knock the shyt out of anyone who spoke to my wife or daughter that way.

CP, I acknowledge the above as an expression of your values. Given that this is an internet forum and I am participating as a user from my own domain, I take your expression of values to be for your own self-righteous benefit. If I were to step onto your property in ear reach of your spouse/daughter, then I acknowledge that my behavior would be an issue for you. When I observe these expressions of disgust or users disciplining other users, I often ponder if episodes of this nature are more about someone advertising their self-righteousness than they are about airing grievances. I guess we all have a right to our form of expression.

I am glad you thought the chalk was funny. I did too.

inyati13":2yy4jtf1 said:
cow pollinater":2yy4jtf1 said:

CP, I acknowledge the above as an expression of your values. Given that this is an internet forum and I am participating as a user from my own domain, I take your expression of values to be for your own self-righteous benefit. If I were to step onto your property in ear reach of your spouse/daughter, then I acknowledge that my behavior would be an issue for you. When I observe these expressions of disgust or users disciplining other users, I often ponder if episodes of this nature are more about someone advertising their self-righteousness than they are about airing grievances. I guess we all have a right to our form of expression.

I am glad you thought the chalk was funny. I did too.

Sometimes a PM is all that's needed. Other times not.

inyati13":2abjmuba said:
KNERSIE, I will suffer without that kind of arrogant help.

If you knew Claire at all, you would know she is far from arrogant and a rather humble young woman.

BTW, I have met 3 farmer/rancher/whatevers who mistook a mild vaginal prolapse for a rectal prolapse.

Carry on.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2143kztd said:
inyati13":2143kztd said:
KNERSIE, I will suffer without that kind of arrogant help.

If you knew Claire at all, you would know she is far from arrogant and a rather humble young woman.

BTW, I have met 3 farmer/rancher/whatevers who mistook a mild vaginal prolapse for a rectal prolapse.

Carry on.

Katherine

Acknowledged but this is the statement as I read it:
"In spite of the typical demographics of cattle owners/ranchers/farmers - the number that can't tell which orifice -or organ-is involved would obviously surprise you."

I may have misunderstood but I took this to mean she was saying owners/ranchers/farmers do not know one orifice from the other.
BTW: Katherine, I don't know Claire. But her statement is astounding if true. I cannot conceive that someone who husbands cattle would not know the orifice involved in any form of extruded tissues.

inyati13":1g98k4pr said:
but this is the statement as I read it:
"In spite of the typical demographics of cattle owners/ranchers/farmers - the number that can't tell which orifice -or organ-is involved would obviously surprise you."

I may have misunderstood but I took this to mean she was saying owners/ranchers/farmers do not know one orifice from the other.

Understood.

I think, had she worded it a bit differently, it would have been taken differently.

Katherine

inyati13":g00lnp84 said:
I take your expression of values to be for your own self-righteous benefit. If I were to step onto your property in ear reach of your spouse/daughter, then I acknowledge that my behavior would be an issue for you. When I observe these expressions of disgust or users disciplining other users, I often ponder if episodes of this nature are more about someone advertising their self-righteousness than they are about airing grievances. I guess we all have a right to our form of expression..
If you consider my being offended on a young ladies behalf to be self-righteous then I'm guilty as charged if that makes you feel any better.
You're wrong. You screwed up. You're being highly offensive to a young lady that tried to help you... grievance aired.
Don't PM me questions, don't ask my advice anymore. I have no respect for men who treat ladies that way. If that makes me self -righteous then it's an honer to be that way.

cow pollinater":3n06fmcb said:
inyati13":3n06fmcb said:
I take your expression of values to be for your own self-righteous benefit. If I were to step onto your property in ear reach of your spouse/daughter, then I acknowledge that my behavior would be an issue for you. When I observe these expressions of disgust or users disciplining other users, I often ponder if episodes of this nature are more about someone advertising their self-righteousness than they are about airing grievances. I guess we all have a right to our form of expression..
If you consider my being offended on a young ladies behalf to be self-righteous then I'm guilty as charged if that makes you feel any better.
You're wrong. You screwed up. You're being highly offensive to a young lady that tried to help you... grievance aired.
Don't PM me questions, don't ask my advice anymore. I have no respect for men who treat ladies that way. If that makes me self -righteous then it's an honer to be that way.

I think we understand each other.

I've always found Claire to be thoughtful, knowledgeable, and helpful.
With almost 30 years' more experience in the field than her, I can affirm her assertion that you'd be surprised how many folks with livestock (including some that show up here on CT) can't distinguish between a rectal and vaginal prolapse. Really; you would be amazed. I frequently am.
I didn't detect any arrogance in her query - my thought was that she was merely asking to make sure before proffering any recommendation.

I did think the chalk was funny; much of the rest was uncalled for, IMO.

Struck me odd not many people seeing them. I asked my dad about it. He said you see it during a drought. IDK.

Long ago, I participated in a thread where I was referencing the metatarsal bones of a cow. I also referrenced the distal phalanges. I remember milkmaid making a comment that I took to be disciplinary in nature. She offered that farmers don't know those terms and offered terms as I remember being the coffin bone for the phalange that occupies the hoof. In that instance, the more anatomical name was not to be used in sympathy to the farmer. I thought today she took a contrary turn by her statement about farmers not knowing which orifice was involved. I reacted. As CP said and I will acknowledge, "I screwed up". I don't say that to patronize CP. I think he and I are finished and that is fine with both of us.

I would have been more guarded if I had known her nature. I had formed a vision of her as a grouchy old woman. Now I suppose that is going to make someone else mad.

I apologize to milkmaid. I don't know what else to do. If she is anything philosophically like me; I don't accept sympathy, apologies, weakness, cry babies and negative people well. But that is all I know to do. I reacted poorly to a set of images I had in my head. I thought she was poking me again at a time I did not want to be poked.

Latest posts