Rattlesnake Logic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caustic Burno":3dy1lxlo said:
TexasBred":3dy1lxlo said:
Equals perhaps. What CB is saying sounds like he's thinking just like a muslim and he's suppose to be a Christian.

I just have one question how many Muslim peace marches have you ever seen?
I am more and willing to start an organization to educate them in a more peaceful way to live.
The first plane ticket we would buy is for you to be the first missionary on the crusade to PC that you seem to be in lock step with.

lolol, with your thought process CB all you need is an explosive vest, directions to the nearest mosque and the guts to detonate it. Stop and think about what you posted. Sounds like it came straight from the mouth of a muslim jihadist and you use "peace" in the same sentence. You're letting them draw you down to their level if only in "thought". :nod:

TexasBred":3su9k448 said:
Caustic Burno":3su9k448 said:
TexasBred":3su9k448 said:
Equals perhaps. What CB is saying sounds like he's thinking just like a muslim and he's suppose to be a Christian.

I just have one question how many Muslim peace marches have you ever seen?
I am more and willing to start an organization to educate them in a more peaceful way to live.
The first plane ticket we would buy is for you to be the first missionary on the crusade to PC that you seem to be in lock step with.

lolol, with your thought process CB all you need is an explosive vest, directions to the nearest mosque and the guts to detonate it. Stop and think about what you posted. Sounds like it came straight from the mouth of a muslim jihadist and you use "peace" in the same sentence. You're letting them draw you down to their level if only in "thought". :nod:

Wrap as many towel's around your head as you like.
From a man who despises his own countrymen for haveing a differing view to supporting Jihad sound's
like a closet Big O supporter.
You need to read Revelation's Chapter 9
Many scholars identify the power depicted in Revelation 9:1-12 as referring to Islam and its prophet, Muhammad. It's in the Bible, the Injil, Revelation 9:1-3, RSV. "And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key of the shaft of the bottomless pit; he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth; . ."

You might also want to read on Isaac and Ishmael that is in Genesis.
Also you might read about the Ishmaelite's (Muslim's) in Biblical History.
They were a kind and careing people.

Caustic Burno":2hpu87le said:
Wrap as many towel's around your head as you like.
From a man who despises his own countrymen for haveing a differing view to supporting Jihad sound's
like a closet Big O supporter.Where did you get this shyt
You need to read Revelation's Chapter 9
Many scholars identify the power depicted in Revelation 9:1-12 as referring to Islam and its prophet, Muhammad. It's in the Bible, the Injil, Revelation 9:1-3, RSV. "And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key of the shaft of the bottomless pit; he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth; . ."Some scholars see most of revelation as 1st century roman empire. Others think it's the Chinese. Many thought it was the USSR until it broke up. Take your choice. One thing about prophecy tho CB...you can't change it !!!!

You might also want to read on Isaac and Ishmael that is in Genesis.Read this many moon ago CB and many times since.

Also you might read about the Ishmaelite's (Muslim's) in Biblical History.There were no "Muslims" as we know them in bible history. Only arabs....the sons of Ishmael....actually pagans and remained so until the illiterate goat herder Mohammed transcribed what is now an accumulation of his ramblings often referred to as the "Koran"
They were a kind and careing people.
You know in hindsight for me to have been "PC" as you love to call it would mean for me to have agreed with everything you said, patted you on the back and put you up for POTUS. But I didn't do it. I dared to disagree with you. That's not PC...around here that's "Balls". ;-) Carry on.

CB here is how kind and caring the Ishmaelites were:

From the 83 is the implication this Psalm has on the Muslim claims is quite devastating. According to this Psalm the Ishmaelites, at least from the period between 1000-400 BC., were part of the nations who hated both the true God and his covenant people. The Psalmist asks God to bring utter destruction upon these nations so that they may come to the realization that Yahweh alone is the Most High God over the earth. This means that if the Muslim claims regarding the Meccan Arabs being descendents of Ishmael are correct, then the Allah of pre-Islamic Mecca was a false god. He couldn't have been the same God worshiped by Jews and Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts