Rare Tornado in town

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
We had a rare event in town today! Tornado ripped up a small neighborhood area. Wiped out my folks old mini storage. No report of any injuries to anyone yet. My MIL can't go back to her apt, others have lost most everything.

Could have been a lot worse!!

Port Orchard Wa. made national news :nod:

I was born, raised, and retired in Western Washington not to far from Name'em. I could count the tornadoes in the entire state in all those years on one hand and have fingers left.

ALACOWMAN":22m6fjm9 said:
Round here its not if,,its when...and can happen Any time between New Year's Day, To December 31..
Absolutely! First time we were hit was March 1st, 2nd time was mid October - neither of which are considered "tornado season". You clean up, replace, move on but never really get over it.

Dixie2542":3eb39s7d said:
ALACOWMAN":3eb39s7d said:
Round here its not if,,its when...and can happen Any time between New Year's Day, To December 31..
You must be in or near Northern AL where were guaranteed at least a couple "honey we need to take cover" moments a year.... :hide:
I am, Id bet hwy 72 from Corinth Ms..to the interstate was originally cleared by tornados..

ALACOWMAN":xhdg6oul said:
Dixie2542":xhdg6oul said:
ALACOWMAN":xhdg6oul said:
You must be in or near Northern AL where were guaranteed at least a couple "honey we need to take cover" moments a year.... :hide:
I am, Id bet hwy 72 from Corinth Ms..to the interstate was originally cleared by tornados..

Your not kidding... we're you around for April 27th 2011?

Dixie2542":3u8z6tij said:
ALACOWMAN":3u8z6tij said:
Dixie2542":3u8z6tij said:

Your not kidding... we're you around for April 27th 2011?
that was probably one of scariest days I've ever lived through...still picking things up outa my pastures from 2 counties over..

Latest posts