Ram Harvest Editon

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't imagine how many real farmers/ranchers will actually buy one of these, even for their going to town/fair/sale truck. Seems like another way for some of the guys to make a buck off of folks wanting to be seen as something more than a hobby farmer. I figure I spend enough money as it is to be a hobby farmer, why should I spend any more?

M-5":2690ukq1 said:
Sexy trucks
Better be careful 5 and don't do your Barry White impression well your driving it! Or you'll really be in trouble!

Those are for the younger guys to run up and down the road in to impress others..with a CASE-IH front tag, and a personalized rear ?.and live in the suburbs...

If they were truly making an agriculture edition, it wouldnt have any of the fancy BS that fails after 5 or 6 years..power windows, door locks, heated seats, cargo cameras, Bluetooth radio..all unnecessary and just provides expense and aggravation down the road. 4x4, tow package w/ gooseneck, cruise and a/c is all they need. Why even make a 1500 model??

TennesseeTuxedo":20xz21lr said:
Bestoutwest":20xz21lr said:
http://www.trucktrend.com/news/1708-ram-launches-2018-harvest-edition-pickup/

Alright, who's running out and getting one?

Make it a Kubota Orange and a Ford and I'll take two!

To each their own, I guess. Around here it's only the Mexicans that drive flashy trucks.

Bestoutwest":1y8kdbgb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1y8kdbgb said:
Bestoutwest":1y8kdbgb said:
http://www.trucktrend.com/news/1708-ram-launches-2018-harvest-edition-pickup/

Alright, who's running out and getting one?

Make it a Kubota Orange and a Ford and I'll take two!

To each their own, I guess. Around here it's only the Mexicans that drive flashy trucks.

Viva mas amigo!

True Grit Farms":8rbt00qj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":8rbt00qj said:
ALACOWMAN":8rbt00qj said:
Those are for the younger guys to run up and down the road in to impress others..with a CASE-IH front tag, and a personalized rear ?.and live in the suburbs...

And what's wrong with that?
He didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

He should think before he posts. I'm a sensitive bird ya know?

Latest posts