Toyota merged with Dodge - Creating the Toyota RAM

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
IMG_20140821_182543_991_zps30a0fcc2.jpg

Don't you mean that Toyota merged with Fiat creating the Fiat Ram?
That's right--if you're driving a recent model Dodge vehicle, you are driving a Fiat, from the same folks that gave the world the worst Italian vehicle ever built.
fiat-124.jpg

My wife has a 2013 Dodge Dart but I call it what it really is--a Fiat Dardo..

Mine says "Dodge". Don't care who owns the company. And for anyone wondering it was made in beautiful "Mexico". :lol2: :lol2:

chrisy":83h58odu said:
If you are brave enough to drive a 'Fix It Again Tony' your brave enough to do anything. :lol: :lol:

We had a Sterling a few years back. The electrical and coachwork was done in England. Beautiful car that was never right.

I guess that would make it a "Fix it again Limey"

3waycross":1mhtm2pe said:
chrisy":1mhtm2pe said:
If you are brave enough to drive a 'Fix It Again Tony' your brave enough to do anything. :lol: :lol:

We had a Sterling a few years back. The electrical and coachwork was done in England. Beautiful car that was never right.

Lucas Electric?
The Prince of Darkness strikes again!!

greybeard":jrsh6q84 said:
3waycross":jrsh6q84 said:
chrisy":jrsh6q84 said:

Lucas Electric?
The Prince of Darkness strikes again!!

I have heard it said that the reason the British drink their beer warm is because Lucas builds their refrigerators. :idea: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark brewed Beer is not served warm, it is served at cellar temperature which is 12 - 14c, not room temperature which is 20c, a good Beer or Ale served cold would ruin the taste, as beer is brewed warm so as not to kill the hops. larger or Pale Beer/Ale on the other hand is always cold, bud wiser and most American beers here are referred to as lager or pale ale, and always served cold. here endeth the lesson in English Beer/Ale, ps if you've ever tasted English Beer/Ale cold and then cellar temp: you would understand why.

Latest posts