Ram Harvest Editon

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw a nice new RAM today pulling into a servo towing an absolutely massive 5th wheeler caravan. There is a company in Melbourne that is importing a few and converting them to right hand drive. You get the occaisional well heeled retiree buying one instead of a Landcruiser to do the lap around Australia. Us less heeled retirees resort to the 4 cylinder diesel dual cabs and are not at that great a disadvantage, just everything gets scaled back a little.

Ken

Those are for the younger guys to run up and down the road in to impress others..with a CASE-IH front tag, and a personalized rear ?.and live in the suburbs...

Don't forget to throw a sq bale of hay in the back and hang a hot shot or latigo in view of the back glass...and of course bullnuts hangin off the receiver hitch.

(can the penguin get one with "El Rancho Grande" emblazoned on both front doors?)

greybeard":tp7ftosp said:
Those are for the younger guys to run up and down the road in to impress others..with a CASE-IH front tag, and a personalized rear ?.and live in the suburbs...

Don't forget to throw a sq bale of hay in the back and hang a hot shot or latigo in view of the back glass...and of course bullnuts hangin off the receiver hitch.

(can the penguin get one with "El Rancho Grande" emblazoned on both front doors?)
those type were at the rodeo the other night... Straw hats in the dead of winter, wranglers. Square toe boots that are so long they look like elf shoes.. and a dip in the lip...

melking":2s0531es said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2s0531es said:
melking":2s0531es said:
My 2002 Ram 1500 4x4 is just fine for me. It only has 225K miles on it.

What color?

Black, or it was, now it is a mixture of faded grey, black etc. When the cows lick it, it looks shiny.

We have what used to be a purple 1998 2500 Dodge truck that has seen its better days.

TennesseeTuxedo":39xyghnu said:
melking":39xyghnu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39xyghnu said:
What color?

Black, or it was, now it is a mixture of faded grey, black etc. When the cows lick it, it looks shiny.

We have what used to be a purple 1998 2500 Dodge truck that has seen its better days.

Still a good truck. I have replaced most of the suspension, some of it twice. I have serviced it regularlly, ever 3000 miles until I switched to synthetic.