Rainy Saturday morning

Help Support CattleToday:

rkm

Reaction score
Its has been raining steady all night, still raining this morning. I not complaining but I have not mowed any hay yet. Neighbors that have mowed [some cut for 10 days] have rotten mess. When I lived in Wva I would of been done with first cutting and glad to get the rain on the 2nd crop. I would rather be wet than dry anytime. Not complaining, just a little uneasy.

rkm":323hpcwg said:
Its has been raining steady all night, still raining this morning. I not complaining but I have not mowed any hay yet. Neighbors that have mowed [some cut for 10 days] have rotten mess. When I lived in Wva I would of been done with first cutting and glad to get the rain on the 2nd crop. I would rather be wet than dry anytime. Not complaining, just a little uneasy.

Relax - dry weather always shows up.

Bez!

When it does I will complain about that. :oops: :oops: I guess I'm just getting old.

rkm":35yfmcb7 said:
When it does I will complain about that. :oops: :oops: I guess I'm just getting old.

I wish I could say the same.

I am already there.

Bez!

Rain is a lot like company. Like to see them/it come, love to see them/it go!

dun

rkm if you was in wv now you'd be waiting on the rain to go we've got grass ready but cant cut because weve had showers off and on. the grass is growing good, not over ripe yet but will be soon we got rained out yesterday eve doing work in the field. Rose

rkm":23kdcjdb said:

Braggard! To quote Napoleon Dynamite, "Lucky".

We have had a lot of rain here, but I shouldn't complain. I know what its like to be dry. I get a little uneasy when I can't get out and work. But I feel for you people who are dry. That is a helpless feeling.

Latest posts