Get a McMuffins for 63 cents this morning.

Help Support CattleToday:

The 1st few minutes of Citizen Kane had it right. "Any moron can make a lot of money, if all you're interested in doing is making a lot of money"

The world has plenty of proof of that.
Then why do we have so many poor people? Do they not want money?
Seems like we need to apply that thought to the federal deficit. Lots of morons involved there. If that principle works, they should have the problem solved pretty quick.

Then why do we have so many poor people? Do they not want money?

Perhaps because most people want more out of life than to be just known as the Jonses and are desirous of things other than just wealth.

Their fries are not bad.
They used to be better until some vegan sued them

UK: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Rapeseed), Dextrose (only added at beginning of the season). [The restaurants use non-hydrogenated vegetable oil].
US: Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk Derivatives]*, Citric Acid [Preservative]), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color), Salt. Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness), Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent. CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK. *Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients.

Every broke ass I ever met said "money isn't everything".

I said that.... 🤔🤨 Now I wonder if my ass is broke? I'd like a big one not a broke one. 😆🤡
I've realized my definition of broke isn't the same as other people's. I tried to plan ahead...buy groceries, fill up fuel, pay bills, save, ect. People my age broke is just got pay on Friday broke on Saturday. Don't have gas money for work on Monday trying to sell something to get gas. Not saying all just generally speaking.

I've never eaten a Big Mac!

My Gma loved Big Mac. She was concerned blind she had cataracts. I'd drive her around when she needed to go to the dollar store and what not. She loved going to McDonald's getting Big Mac and a strawberry shake. She was doing a big Mac hustle. She had her neighbor bring her Big macs, my uncle, my maw, myself, whoever else. My uncle figure it out one day. 😆 Bahahahahaha!!! When she moved to the nursing home I brought her a Big Mac, but McDonald's shake machine was broke. So I grabbed a strawberry shake at D.q. she took one little sip. She said this is McDonald's is it? 🤣😂 She had dentures teeth, didn't wear them cause they hurt her. She didn't mind a bit when it came to them Big Macs. Side story... she always kept them in a cup in her room at the nursing home. She kept telling me the other lady on the other half the room was taking her stuff. She took her blanket and was wearing it around her. I wasn't sure about all that, I'd just kind of go long with her. Turned out that lady had took her teeth and was wearing them!! 😁 If you don't have any dentures just borrow your neighbors. 😉 I about died!!!

Warning nasty story ahead!!! 🛑

I saw this man one time pull out of McDonald's. Drive down the road 10 miles... pull over right before the cattle auction in a gravel drive on the side the road. He whipped it over so fast we thought he wrecked. He ran out his truck grab his front bumper... I looked back all I could see was 💩 squinting than paper towels flying. 🤣😂 Guess when the Mcscurry hit you have to go where you can. Side of the road if you have to. 🤷🏽‍♀️😅🤣😂😆😝

Warning nasty story ahead!!! 🛑

I saw this man one time pull out of McDonald's. Drive down the road 10 miles... pull over right before the cattle auction in a gravel drive on the side the road. He whipped it over so fast we thought he wrecked. He ran out his truck grab his front bumper... I looked back all I could see was 💩 squinting than paper towels flying. 🤣😂 Guess when the Mcscurry hit you have to go where you can. Side of the road if you have to. 🤷🏽‍♀️😅🤣😂😆😝
You really believe food can be ingested and cause diarrhea in a matter of minutes?

Latest posts