Get a McMuffins for 63 cents this morning.

Help Support CattleToday:

We don't all have bowel problems Shell, sorry you do.

Thanks. Weak stomach....

Doctor through maybe I had Lyme Disease or Alpha-gal

About all I can say about McDonalds food is that it will make a turd............... eventually.
Otherwise, it has no taste, food or socially redeeming value.
Value is in the stock maybe. Went public in 1965 at $22.50 per share. Split 12 times and currently at $252 per share. 100 shares purchased in 1965 for $2250 would be worth almost $19 million today. That is without dividends reinvested. Dividends are currently about 2.2%. A new car in 1965 was about $2600. Gallon of gas about $0.30. Gallon of milk about $0.95. Calves about $0.22/lb. McDonald's hamburger - $0.15.

Last edited:
Big Mac Meal.....It has been many years since I ate one, but they sell a lot. Their fries are not bad.

h-mcdonalds-Big-Mac-Extra-Value-Meals.jpg

Value is in the stock maybe. Went public in 1965 at $22.50 per share. Split 12 times and currently at $252 per share. 100 shares purchased in 1965 for $2250 would be worth almost $19 million today. That is without dividends reinvested. Dividends are currently about 2.2%. A new car in 1965 was about $2600. Gallon of gas about $0.30. Gallon of milk about $0.95. Calves about $0.22/lb. McDonald's hamburger - $0.15.
Doing something right.

Value is in the stock maybe
Monetary value is different. If they were still 15¢ today I still wouldn't eat there.

The 1st few minutes of Citizen Kane had it right. "Any moron can make a lot of money, if all you're interested in doing is making a lot of money"

The world has plenty of proof of that.

You'll never see this at McDonalds:

onenation.jpg

onenation2.jpg

Last edited:
Monetary value is different. If they were still 15¢ today I still wouldn't eat there.

The 1st few minutes of Citizen Kane had it right. "Any moron can make a lot of money, if all you're interested in doing is making a lot of money"

The world has plenty of proof of that.

You'll never see this at McDonalds:

View attachment 10449

View attachment 10450
Where is that Greybeard?

I have a buddy that swears he did that test where their hamburgers dont go bad. Said he bought one and put it in his truck toolbox and forgot about it. About a year later he found it cleaning it out. Says the bun didnt even mold, other than a little dried out looked just like when he ordered it. He wont eat a burger there for nothing.

I will eat their breakfast but try to stay away from them after lunchtime.

Latest posts