Rain!

Help Support CattleToday:

WOW WOW WOW!!!! How great! Over 3 inches! I got a sprinkle with drops 3 inches apart :frowns:
Mabe today it'll rain~~~~~~~~~~~~ and mabe tonight I'll win the Lottery~~~~~~~~which do you think is more likely! :???:

peg4x4":3gm2yx4h said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! How great! Over 3 inches! I got a sprinkle with drops 3 inches apart :frowns:
Mabe today it'll rain~~~~~~~~~~~~ and mabe tonight I'll win the Lottery~~~~~~~~which do you think is more likely! :???:
Peg, that is a hard question. Logic would say it would rain first but I might waste a buck on a lottery ticket too just in case. :lol:

1982vett":9qff3ttd said:
Lammie":9qff3ttd said:
That's fantastic! :D :banana: Three inches! I envy that.
Look out the window, it ought to be raining now.

It got dark cloudy but it rained for about thrity seconds. Maybe I'll catch more later.

I don't know. Looks like that "I-35" effect is in action. Raining pretty good westward all the way to Abilene and eastward.

In Chile in the desert it raines 1/100 of an inch with a 10 mph wind.. Knocked out power and damaged 4000 roofs! :shock:

peg4x4":399tolp1 said:
In Chile in the desert it raines 1/100 of an inch with a 10 mph wind.. Knocked out power and damaged 4000 roofs! :shock:

That's what happens when you live in a mud hut.

Good grief!!1 I typed that before tea...... raineD...... Supprised noone drowned.

Latest posts