question about ads

Help Support CattleToday:

Hippie Rancher said:
I finally had to put an adblock on this site because the ads were driving me crazy. I would rather donate real money directly than have to look at ads. any way to do that?

Same here. Not in the market for anything.

The ads I get most of the time aren't even relevant to my search history, or this site.

Google Bot must not be doing it's job very well.

sstterry said:
I used to use ad-block here, but I stopped because I figure that is how Macon keeps the Board alive.

Plus, I am always looking to meet women in my area..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time I dealt with ads no one got paid until there was a click on one. But, I'm sue there were probably lots of clicks on them Filipinos hoochy girls. :shock:

slick4591 said:
The last time I dealt with ads no one got paid until there was a click on one. But, I'm sue there were probably lots of clicks on them Filipinos hoochy girls. :shock:

You do know that the ads are targeted to you based on your internet search history? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sstterry said:
slick4591 said:

You do know that the ads are targeted to you based on your internet search history? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an ad blocker and never saw them. Just read where you guys were talking about them hoochy girls. :lol:

sstterry said:
slick4591 said:

I have always heard adds are connected to one's search history, but I've never really found that to be the case on any site ever for me. Most of the adds I see are totally uninteresting to me, and I never see the connection. Maybe whatever generates the add sees a connection, but I never do.

The guy that does my mechanic work is always talking about bad stuff popping up when he goes to parts sites, and he's not saying it in a joking way. That makes to sense to me. I've never had anything like that happen. My computer usually takes me where I intend to go.

Ads are usually in packages with lots of different individual ads represented. Now, my wife has an IPhone that listens to her and if she talks about a particular product that product shows up on her Facebook account.

sstterry said:
slick4591 said:

I've darn sure never searched for a mid size luxury car! Or hoochy girls :shock:

Latest posts