Push?

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":2y21ryc7 said:
images
their mentor
hqdefault.jpg

alisonb":1tgqxwrp said:
Commercialfarmer":1tgqxwrp said:
Since he locked the original Push thread.
How sure are you that it is a he ;-)

Okay I have it figured out! The mod is Alison! ...... Or Hills .. Or cottage or Kathie or Frankie or Isomade...... My apologies to any ladies I left out other then all the previous mentioned ladies.

alisonb":2c52xwrj said:
Commercialfarmer":2c52xwrj said:

That's easy.... when suggestions were offered on how to fix the situation, the mod didn't go into a 10 minute diatribe of how they weren't looking to fix the problem, they just wanted everyone to listen to them, and they just wanted to feel appreciated for all the thankless work they do. :lol: :lol: :hide:

You asked! :lol:

Commercialfarmer":1psp4x73 said:
alisonb":1psp4x73 said:
Commercialfarmer":1psp4x73 said:

That's easy.... when suggestions were offered on how to fix the situation, the mod didn't go into a 10 minute diatribe of how they weren't looking to fix the problem, they just wanted everyone to listen to them, and they just wanted to feel appreciated for all the thankless work they do. :lol: :lol: :hide:

uh oh....that's some deep caca you just stepped in cf :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":3vzwup9o said:
Tim/South":3vzwup9o said:
Why not just ban the rogue members? If a member is not playing by the rules show them the door. There are options to even temporary ban for any length of time. Makes life much more simple for the members and Mods.
I know banned members will try to return. The IP address is stored and the Admin knows when they create a new account. If the account is created from a different computer it will give a notification when the person goes back to their regular computer. Even partial IP addresses can be blocked.
There is some great advice offered here. There are also a few trolls and semi trolls.
Show them the door.

.....sounds great until you wake up some day and you're the rogue. Be very careful what you wish for. You could find yourself alone here.
If I become the rogue then I have no problem being banned. Someone owns this forum and we play by their rules. Never had any problem following house when I was at someone else's house.
There are two ways a forum generates money. One is from the hits, the other is from paid advertisers. The better run forums may not have as many hits but their paid ads more than make up for it.

Tim/South":28zjzgau said:
3waycross":28zjzgau said:
Tim/South":28zjzgau said:
Why not just ban the rogue members? If a member is not playing by the rules show them the door. There are options to even temporary ban for any length of time. Makes life much more simple for the members and Mods.
I know banned members will try to return. The IP address is stored and the Admin knows when they create a new account. If the account is created from a different computer it will give a notification when the person goes back to their regular computer. Even partial IP addresses can be blocked.
There is some great advice offered here. There are also a few trolls and semi trolls.
Show them the door.

.....sounds great until you wake up some day and you're the rogue. Be very careful what you wish for. You could find yourself alone here.
If I become the rogue then I have no problem being banned. Someone owns this forum and we play by their rules. Never had any problem following house when I was at someone else's house.
There are two ways a forum generates money. One is from the hits, the other is from paid advertisers. The better run forums may not have as many hits but their paid ads more than make up for it.

You kinda missed the point..............

Without some interesting things to talk about, this place is going to get pretty dull.. I'm not advocating inflamatory statements and threads, but if you can only have discussions where everyone agrees on everything.. *yawn*. I'm not OK with any name calling though.. I have slipped up once I can remember in that department :O

Nesikep":13bd3lmx said:
Without some interesting things to talk about, this place is going to get pretty dull.. I'm not advocating inflamatory statements and threads, but if you can only have discussions where everyone agrees on everything.. *yawn*. I'm not OK with any name calling though.. I have slipped up once I can remember in that department :O

I agree 100% (even tho I barely read what you posted) but the important part, is........ that I agree.
(Oh look--there's a unicorn--and a rainbow!! )

HappLand.jpg

uh oh...........what was that?

Funniest_Memes_oh-dear-god-i-just-hit-a-unicorn_1094.jpeg

Commercialfarmer":3k0az3yo said:
alisonb":3k0az3yo said:
Commercialfarmer":3k0az3yo said:

Okay, you can come out of hiding as you speak the truth :D . Our mod is a male(he posted his pic a couple of years ago), precise and to the point...which is a pleasure. Imagine having a mod that motivates or justifies every ban or thread that gets locked :roll:

greybeard":3k3jsgb3 said:
Nesikep":3k3jsgb3 said:

I agree 100% (even tho I barely read what you posted) but the important part, is........ that I agree.
(Oh look--there's a unicorn--and a rainbow!! )

HappLand.jpg

uh oh...........what was that?

Funniest_Memes_oh-dear-god-i-just-hit-a-unicorn_1094.jpeg

Just spit coffee all over my laptop. Too funny!

Latest posts