Push?

Help Support CattleToday:

red angus 2010

Reaction score
Dear mod who posts and locks. Yes we push the limit we are Americans and that is what we do. We pushed as a colony against tyranny and won. We declare our independence and create a constitution that is a model for the world. We shed our blood on the beaches of Normandy and a hell of a lot of islands in the pacific. We pushed to say I'm not sitting at the back of the bus anymore. We pushed and walked on the moon. When an oxygen tank exploded on Apollo we rolled up our sleeves and engineered a solution to bring them home. We innovate design solve fight and chew up ground until we advance victory. We created a country that people die to become citizens of. We are raising a new generation that will do whatever it takes to say to hell with this crap being shoved down our throats. We will adapt overcome and achieve to keep America the greatest country in the world. Darn right we push get used to it

red angus 2010":2ogtwddx said:
Dear mod who posts and locks. Yes we push the limit we are Americans and that is what we do. We pushed as a colony against tyranny and won. We declare our independence and create a constitution that is a model for the world. We shed our blood on the beaches of Normandy and a be nice of a lot of islands in the pacific. We pushed to say I'm not sitting at the back of the bus anymore. We pushed and walked on the moon. When an oxygen tank exploded on Apollo we rolled up our sleeves and engineered a solution to bring them home. We innovate design solve fight and chew up ground until we advance victory. We created a country that people die to become citizens of. We are raising a new generation that will do whatever it takes to say to be nice with this crap being shoved down our throats. We will adapt overcome and achieve to keep America the greatest country in the world. Darn right we push get used to it

The problem with this push is... YOU CAN'T WIN on C.T. unless you own C.T. the owners and mods have the rights to do what they deem necessary. Would you like it if someone came into a place you owned and tried to push the limits on you? Would you like someone constantly pushing you on something you have expressed in numerous ways to stop ? Sometimes pushing will turn into a SHOVE and that SHOVE will be a MOD and I assure you on C.T. they will win and be pushing your user name off the site. :2cents: I suggest that instead of pushing on C.T. push some $$$ out of your billfold and start your own site and make your own rules and feel free to push that all you want. :2cents:

Mr. Mod am I right or am I right ?

There is a fine line that you have to manage on a forum. People have an insaciable appetite for controversey, controversey gets traffic up and more traffic equals add sales. Too much controversey can run off long time or would be posters as well. In short, no controversey and the forum will fail, too much controversey and the forum will fail. Idiots like Massey actually increase traffic like shyt attracts flies. The Enquirer has readers you know...

Besides youre all dumb azz puzzies and i could woop yalls azz. My cows are better than all of yalls, and im damn sexy to boot. Just ask AC, he'll tell ya...

Isomade":vxfc4tes said:
There is a fine line that you have to manage on a forum. People have an insaciable appetite for controversey, controversey gets traffic up and more traffic equals add sales. Too much controversey can run off long time or would be posters as well. In short, no controversey and the forum will fail, too much controversey and the forum will fail. Idiots like Massey actually increase traffic like shyt attracts flies. The Enquirer has readers you know...

Besides youre all dumb azz puzzies and i could woop yalls azz. My cows are better than all of yalls, and im be nice sexy to boot. Just ask AC, he'll tell ya...

I 've always wanted to kick a midget.

TennesseeTuxedo":36ghonsf said:
That'll be enough of that.

I hereby lock this thread.

No youve made me mad. Second Tuesday of next week im gonna drive to TN and woop yer scrawney butt. M5 can meet me the same day for his...

TennesseeTuxedo":2yexxugn said:
Isomade":2yexxugn said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2yexxugn said:
That'll be enough of that.

I hereby lock this thread.

No youve made me mad. Second Tuesday of next week im gonna drive to TN and woop yer scrawney butt. M5 can meet me the same day for his...

I thought you sold all your cattle hobby farmer?
That didnt last long. Im calving out 60 heifers now. You'd think I'd learn...

Have they invented a medicine in the last couple months that make cows stay fat on air?

How's the deer hunting been Isomade. A while back someone posted a picture of a muslim trying fatten a cow up on hot air. I'm sure someone can post the picture for you.

skyhightree1":16jdn45j said:
red angus 2010":16jdn45j said:
Dear mod who posts and locks. Yes we push the limit we are Americans and that is what we do. We pushed as a colony against tyranny and won. We declare our independence and create a constitution that is a model for the world. We shed our blood on the beaches of Normandy and a be nice of a lot of islands in the pacific. We pushed to say I'm not sitting at the back of the bus anymore. We pushed and walked on the moon. When an oxygen tank exploded on Apollo we rolled up our sleeves and engineered a solution to bring them home. We innovate design solve fight and chew up ground until we advance victory. We created a country that people die to become citizens of. We are raising a new generation that will do whatever it takes to say to be nice with this crap being shoved down our throats. We will adapt overcome and achieve to keep America the greatest country in the world. Darn right we push get used to it

The problem with this push is... YOU CAN'T WIN on C.T. unless you own C.T. the owners and mods have the rights to do what they deem necessary. Would you like it if someone came into a place you owned and tried to push the limits on you? Would you like someone constantly pushing you on something you have expressed in numerous ways to stop ? Sometimes pushing will turn into a SHOVE and that SHOVE will be a MOD and I assure you on C.T. they will win and be pushing your user name off the site. :2cents: I suggest that instead of pushing on C.T. push some $$$ out of your billfold and start your own site and make your own rules and feel free to push that all you want. :2cents:

Mr. Mod am I right or am I right ?

How much would it cost to buy CT?

Ill take 50k for it right now. if serious PM me and ill tell you where to send certified check...

Isomade":2ov3jeqy said:
Have they invented a medicine in the last couple months that make cows stay fat on air?
Cows that appear fat from just are bloated

Isomade":28gd0oiw said:

I hear you can feed 'em chicken farts and they do great in the hottest driest drought or the wettest coldest winter--probably a youtube video about it somewhere.. you're welcome.

What I do not understand about the locked "Push" thread is there is no explanation. I have no idea who or what is being pushed. Who are the "you people" mentioned? Are they individuals or all members as a group?

There is no free speech on a forum. Nothing about a forum is free. We pay nothing to come here and share. Over time a well run forum will generate revenue.
I try to be civil and open minded when I reply. I have had posts removed and wondered what it was I said that crossed the line.
As far as the dollar value of this forum, it would be fairly expensive to purchase. I was involved in a very large animal forum for years. It sold for over 150k. The google value had the listed value at 1.4 mil.

Latest posts