Pulled the trigger today

Help Support CattleToday:

If I made that shot, think I'd have to unload the gun. Don't want to knock down more critters than I can skin at once :shock:

Congratulations. 200 will keep you busy. Is that additional land in good shape?

Mahoney. Great !!!!!!!!! Now get your old fencing pliers and stuff out as well as the shredder and get to work. hahahaha. Daylight savings time is just around the corner. You'll have more daylight hours to fix the new place up....Best Wishes. :tiphat:

backhoeboogie":284qj8qm said:
If I made that shot, think I'd have to unload the gun. Don't want to knock down more critters than I can skin at once :shock:

Congratulations. 200 will keep you busy. Is that additional land in good shape?
Land is pretty much covered in mesquites just like the land we had when we moved here in 04.

Thanks for all the kind words. I enjoy working the land and of course the end result will mean more cattle once it's cleared. Been thinking about getting a small dozer but repair costs scare me. Well at least when the land is cleared I will be able to see something besides wall to wall mesquites out my back door.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2kw7lqxq said:
Thanks for all the kind words. I enjoy working the land and of course the end result will mean more cattle once it's cleared. Been thinking about getting a small dozer but repair costs scare me. Well at least when the land is cleared I will be able to see something besides wall to wall mesquites out my back door.

Just approach it the same way you eat a 32 oz steak, one bite at a time.

Latest posts