project information

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

iam currently compiling a project on the comparison of three beef breeds, Brangus being one, and I was hoping that you could send me any infomation on carcass quality, resistance to disease,mothering ability, fertility, genetics of long yearlings

[email protected]
 
OP
A

Anonymous

> iam currently compiling a project
> on the comparison of three beef
> breeds, Brangus being one, and I
> was hoping that you could send me
> any infomation on carcass quality,
> resistance to disease,mothering
> ability, fertility, genetics of
> long yearlings

Contact the International Brangus Breeders Association (IBBA) at 210-696-8231 or <A HREF="http://www.int-brangus.org" TARGET="_blank">www.int-brangus.org</A> and they will provide the information you seek. Also consult the breeds section of this web site to chose other breeds to compare and contact their association for information. Good luck



[email protected]
 
OP
A

Anonymous

each breed association is going to provide "propoganda" that is favorable to their breed

dun

> Contact the International Brangus
> Breeders Association (IBBA) at
> 210-696-8231 or
> <A HREF="http://www.int-brangus.org" TARGET="_blank">www.int-brangus.org</A> and they will
> provide the information you seek.
> Also consult the breeds section of
> this web site to chose other
> breeds to compare and contact
> their association for information.
> Good luck
 
OP
A

Anonymous

> each breed association is going to
> provide "propoganda"
> that is favorable to their breed

> dun

I agree, therefore one must pick breed associations that use third party information and can back up their claims. Only the quality associations will have done the research working with thirth parties such as universities, feeders and packers.



[email protected]
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
2
Views
1K
Anonymous
A
A
Replies
0
Views
971
Anonymous
A
A
Replies
0
Views
836
Anonymous
A

Latest posts

Top