Private message question

Help Support CattleToday:

NewCowboy

Reaction score
Uh..... :help:

I have private messages still sitting in my outbox. I clicked on send.....they don't go anywhere.....

Anyone have a suggestion to get them to GO?

NewCowboy's mom

If the messages remain in the outbox, it means the person you intended to receive them has not yet checked their inbox. As those people begin to check their inboxes, those messages will disappear. :)

jaydill":2kf0ssxd said:
If the messages remain in the outbox, it means the person you intended to receive them has not yet checked their inbox. As those people begin to check their inboxes, those messages will disappear. :)

Well, ok. I will wait and see. I thought when I hit "submit" that it would automatically go into "sent box" kind of like email.

Thanks for the info.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":31v900rz said:
Isnt there an option there at the bottom should be a little yellow button that says mark all? Click it it should check all the boxes out to the left. Once they are all selected click on the yellow delete all button and viola they are now gone.

Well, I know how to delete them..... :D But I want to make sure they are "sent". :oops:

NewCowboy":2zgag2i3 said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2zgag2i3 said:
Isnt there an option there at the bottom should be a little yellow button that says mark all? Click it it should check all the boxes out to the left. Once they are all selected click on the yellow delete all button and viola they are now gone.

Well, I know how to delete them..... :D But I want to make sure they are "sent". :oops:

If they are in your outbox, they have been "sent". They will disappear from your outbox as members read them.

I'm still laughing at the possibility of TTCLM deleting outbound pm's and wondering why no one is answering him.

cypressfarms said:
I'm still laughing at the possibility of TTCLM deleting outbound pm's and wondering why no one is answering him.[/[/b]quote]

Got it under control folks! This morning the PM's were gone, well, most of them. I just didn't want people that were sending me messages to think I wasn't responding. Thanks for the info and yes, they are "sent". As they were read they did disappear......go figure.....

Thanks jaydill and Cypressfarms! Surely TTCLM is not deleting sent messages before they are read....are you TTCLM.... :oops:

NewCowboy's Mom :pretty:

Ryder":2ous42ob said:
Me neither. :(
I was intending to send one to cowboy's mom about what a nice looking family they are. Just hadn't got around to it yet. But now after being snubbed, just forget it.

I will thank you for the comment anyway....no wait, let me send you a PM.... :lol:

Latest posts