Price of Propane

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Just wondered what yall are paying for Propane... Just bought 500 gallons yesterday @ 1.69 a gallon. That's a contract price good til June of 06', I've heard rumors of it going over 2.50 a gallon or better this Winter. Just curious. Guess the wood burning stove and fireplace will be getting a workout, or better yet, maybe it'll be a mild winter.

Just got through that yearly ordeal. The outfit that HAD a lease tank here wanted $139.9 bought today. Prepay price for later delivery $154.9. Other places wanted $134.9 todays prices and delivery. Found one place that offered a new customer discount at $121.0. Called the first place back to see if they could match $121 no soap says they. So I asked if they would split the difference and save the labor costs of picking up their tank. NO SOAP it won't wash. So instead of discounting the 60 some dollars in price they spent it on labor picking up their tank.

And I whined about 1.09 in the spring when we did our prepay. Guess for once I did something right

dun

dj":q0q74o93 said:
Dun
Who is your supplier?

All Star Gas. I'm afraid to ask them what the price would be today, just glad I got on it in the spring

dun

I just paid $1.79 a gallon last month. I ordered 100 gallons which is the minimum they will deliver. Everything I have is electric except for my cooking stove. That 100 gallons will probably last me two years, since I don't do a lot of cooking anymore. I complained at the time too, but now I'm thankful it wasn't more.

I'm going to be burning alot of wood this winter. Think I will get a load of slabs from one of the saw mills,it's cheep heat.

I did pre pay for 200 gals at 1.34

1.59 prepay. I switched over to natural a few years ago as propane went out of site here. Now Natural is climbing also.

Latest posts