Pretty sweet toolbox

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":1rjgaa4m said:
ddd75":1rjgaa4m said:
my entire family also works at US manufacturing plants.

I always try to buy AMERICAN.

callmefence":1rjgaa4m said:
cfpinz":1rjgaa4m said:
Was your harbor freight nibbler made in the USA???

huh? I have a Makita nibbler.

It's not possible to buy every single item USA made, but I try if its available.

You should to.

ddd75":1qc8fkfm said:
callmefence":1qc8fkfm said:
ddd75":1qc8fkfm said:

It's not possible to buy every single item USA made, but I try if its available.

You should to.

Sorry my memory failed me.... your harbor freight shears.....?

ddd75":32f714h6 said:
callmefence":32f714h6 said:
ddd75":32f714h6 said:

You should to.

I was one of the reasons I went with the post driver I bought.....you know.the chitty one... :D

i'd love to keep this up, but I have some electric to install.. should make about 600 bucks in an hour.

ddd75":2r0wdklk said:
i'd love to keep this up, but I have some electric to install.. should make about 600 bucks in an hour.

I remeber the first time I made $600 in an hour. :roll:

callmefence":3di7am0k said:
Oh
My new speed boat arrives today..top 1 percent in it's class. I hope it's not Chinese. Probably is though.......I'll post some pics.

Got a canopy so I don't get sunburn, beer and rod holders. Only thing shes chine walking pretty bad at top end. I'm gonna try shifting some wieght forward. May have to change the pitch on my paddles......... ;-) :kid:

callmefence":3x9vy9fk said:
callmefence":3x9vy9fk said:
Oh
My new speed boat arrives today..top 1 percent in it's class. I hope it's not Chinese. Probably is though.......I'll post some pics.

Got a canopy so I don't get sunburn, beer and rod holders. Only thing shes chine walking pretty bad at top end. I'm gonna try shifting some wieght forward. May have to change the pitch on my paddles......... ;-) :kid:

Want a spare one....without any peddles or paddle wheel?

greybeard":2tk7xmuu said:
callmefence":2tk7xmuu said:
callmefence":2tk7xmuu said:
Oh

Want a spare one....without any peddles or paddle wheel?

You got one... How long will it hold up to four near feral grandkids???

I don't know, but it went over two fences and ended up snagged on top of a crosstie corner post last year without any damage. No telling how much crap ran into it while it was hanging there. As far as I'm concerned, it's just one more piece of junk I got talked into taking from one of the relatives here abouts.
Looks exactly like this, minus the pedal works.

Honestly, if you were in the area, it 'might' be something you wanted, and you're sure welcome to it, but it's not something I'd drive 200 miles for.

callmefence":2ypruhuq said:
hurleyjd":2ypruhuq said:
I bought one from Sams Club two weeks ago. $179.00. I do not care where it came from. I do not want to be a soldier in the trade war.

Seriously......that's like 125.00 less than we paid....

The one we sell is made in Mexico and a heavier gauge than the ones I've seen that are made in China, and priced higher.
I noticed Deere has on now with their logo and painted JD green and it retails around 400.00
The original Montezuma toolbox last I heard was outsourced to China to compete with the knock offs

Lucky":3s17mnws said:
ddd75":3s17mnws said:

I had a very attractive female acquaintance that claimed she made close to that much/hr. She retired relatively young from that 'oldest profession' and lives in Tahiti now.
We were friends but not 'friends with benefits'......

greybeard":14afl26h said:
Lucky":14afl26h said:
ddd75":14afl26h said:

I had a very attractive female acquaintance that claimed she made close to that much/hr. She retired relatively young from that 'oldest profession' and lives in Tahiti now.

Must have been really good at her job. :eek:

greybeard":1o24s2l4 said:
Lucky":1o24s2l4 said:
ddd75":1o24s2l4 said:

You dropped the ball GB :hide: :lol2:

Latest posts