Pretty sweet toolbox

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":16i9m9b5 said:
ga.prime":16i9m9b5 said:
I got a set of fake impact sockets. Black painted chrome, looked legit on Amazon.

Send them to Hurley, he doesn't care.

I have a set of the pretty colored coded 3/8 deep sockets you see in the tool box. Came from harbor freight also some more wrenches from Harbor freight. Good enough to use and cheaper enough to lose.

cfpinz":32e28lpl said:
hurleyjd":32e28lpl said:
I bought one from Sams Club two weeks ago. $179.00. I do not care where it came from. I do not want to be a soldier in the trade war.

American manufacturing has put food on my family's table for 3 generations. Thank you for your support.[/quote

I just picked up a tractor from a dealer that charged me $1143 dollars to tell me it would cost $10,000 to fix. We got into a discussion about tariffs he said that our President is bringing manufacturing back to America. He sells Kubotas and Belarus Also Case-Ih which a lot of them are manufactured overseas. What kind of manufacturing are you engaged in to feed your family.

Had one for several years now. I never hear the tools jingle and it works great. Big time saver as far as getting to tools and you can tell if you forgot to put one up pretty quick. I bought one of those Husky tool sets in the plastic toolbox that go on sale at HD for $100 to stock it. It amazes me that water never gets in it.

I saw some similar 15 years ago. Wanted one real bad for the shop just to help keep things better organized. Think they were $350ish or maybe more back then. By the time I was ready to buy they had sold them all.

hurleyjd":3m1tqlt2 said:
What kind of manufacturing are you engaged in to feed your family.

We've all worked in the same textile manufacturing plant. Grandfather was an industrial electrician, father was in operations and I'm a mechanical designer.

Most folks will never understand the degree of ideas, designs and IP stolen by Asian manufacturing. Copyrights mean nothing to them.

cfpinz":2vb874wh said:
hurleyjd":2vb874wh said:

We've all worked in the same textile manufacturing plant. Grandfather was an industrial electrician, father was in operations and I'm a mechanical designer.

Most folks will never understand the degree of ideas, designs and IP stolen by Asian manufacturing. Copyrights mean nothing to them.

I'm real sorry bout my Asian toolbox and my says she is to. I really hope we can get past this. I guess we will try research everything we buy right on back to the copyright phase. Make sure the paint, nuts and bolts all that stuff ain't Asian.
I know you're gonna always think less of me now.
I'm gonna try really hard to make this right.
......... ;-) :D ......

The toolbox was missing the keys. I called Montezuma and a person answered the phone :shock: a short conversation and three days later I had my keys. Unheard of customer service in this day and age.

callmefence":luj2mckm said:
cfpinz":luj2mckm said:
hurleyjd":luj2mckm said:

I'm real sorry bout my Asian toolbox and my says she is to. I really hope we can get past this. I guess we will try research everything we buy right on back to the copyright phase. Make sure the paint, nuts and bolts all that stuff ain't Asian.

The toolbox was missing the keys. I called Montezuma and a person answered the phone :shock: a short conversation and three days later I had my keys. Unheard of customer service in this day and age.

I was simply answering a question, no need to be a smart*ss.

cfpinz":2w4gf5fd said:
callmefence":2w4gf5fd said:
cfpinz":2w4gf5fd said:

I was simply answering a question, no need to be a jack*ss.

FIFY

cfpinz":tctn70di said:
callmefence":tctn70di said:
cfpinz":tctn70di said:

Apparently you can't take joke..... ;-) :D
Dumbazzzz....

cfpinz":1for2p7y said:
callmefence":1for2p7y said:
cfpinz":1for2p7y said:

Sarcasm..a lost art.

callmefence":tgrg1es0 said:
cfpinz":tgrg1es0 said:
callmefence":tgrg1es0 said:

Sarcasm..a lost art.

It's all in the delivery.

callmefence":3va6eezg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3va6eezg said:
callmefence":3va6eezg said:
Sarcasm..a lost art.

I should've winked twice?? Sorry I'm still learning. ;-) ;-)

. . . . . . .while calling other folks dumbazzes,

but your fences are tight, and your wife runs your checking account.

jehosofat":yn8x99pr said:
callmefence":yn8x99pr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":yn8x99pr said:

Dam straight.....

. :cowboy:

jehosofat":310xslbg said:
callmefence":310xslbg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":310xslbg said:

And still willing to lay em on the table.......you??

callmefence":2vkkmyk7 said:
hurleyjd":2vkkmyk7 said:
I bought one from Sams Club two weeks ago. $179.00. I do not care where it came from. I do not want to be a soldier in the trade war.

Seriously......that's like 125.00 less than we paid....
The one I bought is not a Montozuma brand Members Mark ultimate tool box. 29.5 inches wide.

my entire family also works at US manufacturing plants.

I always try to buy AMERICAN.

ddd75":zyfypqf6 said:
my entire family also works at US manufacturing plants.

I always try to buy AMERICAN.

callmefence":zyfypqf6 said:
cfpinz":zyfypqf6 said:
hurleyjd":zyfypqf6 said:

Then I repeat my apologies to you ddd75. I hope you take it better. I've really been trying. I bought a bucket of hydraulic fluid yesterday. I'm sure it was American.....but I'm afraid the bucket came from China... :bang:

Was your harbor freight nibbler made in the USA???

Latest posts