Pretty sweet toolbox

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":104jbuqk said:
People will think the ice cream man is coming they way those thing jingle on a truck. I like em but everyone I have seen is too loud.

I thought the same thing. But I haven't noticed course I don't ride in the back of the truck. I did line the bottom and sides with those rubber mats and a spray adhesive......if not nothing wrong with the ice cream man....

I've been eyeballing them for awhile now. Seems they were previously manufactured in Montezuma, KS but have since sold out and are currently made in China.

Sad.

I bought one from Sams Club two weeks ago. $179.00. I do not care where it came from. I do not want to be a soldier in the trade war.

callmefence":vz6px2yg said:
hurleyjd":vz6px2yg said:
I bought one from Sams Club two weeks ago. $179.00. I do not care where it came from. I do not want to be a soldier in the trade war.

Seriously......that's like 125.00 less than we paid....

I thought the wife bought it for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jehosofat":7hxwkaay said:
callmefence":7hxwkaay said:
hurleyjd":7hxwkaay said:

Seriously......that's like 125.00 less than we paid....

I thought the wife bought it for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have the same bank account....

hurleyjd":m4yj9d59 said:

American manufacturing has put food on my family's table for 3 generations. Thank you for your support.

There are 3 sizes i think that is the medium one. I have the small one i love it. Been on there couple years, so far still waterproof.

Latest posts