Pressure washing

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Some one asked me if I could pressure wash their driveway and fence. It works out good because I need to do my house also. I have a pressure washer with a tank you can put soap in and wash with.

Does any one have any good products they reccomend using for taking the mold off?

I have done the Clorox deal before and it always kind of burns the grass. Plus, I was not overly impressed with the results and its heck on clothes.

TIA :tiphat:

It doesn't help with the pressure washing, but there is a product called "Wet and Forget" that will kill the mold and all the black on the driveway. It is safe on grass. It takes a few weeks to work really well, but just spray it on and walk away. You will think it is not doing anything, but in a few weeks, it will look like new.

https://www.wetandforget.com/wet-and-forget-concentrate.html

Brute 23 said:
wbvs58 said:
I find pressure washers can wreck the surface on concrete if you are not carefull.

Ken

How so?
If you hold it too close and slow to remove marks it will wash away the fine concrete that was floated to the surface in finishing. Can end up a bit ugly.

Ken

wbvs58 said:
Brute 23 said:
wbvs58 said:
I find pressure washers can wreck the surface on concrete if you are not carefull.

Ken

How so?
If you hold it too close and slow to remove marks it will wash away the fine concrete that was floated to the surface in finishing. Can end up a bit ugly.

Ken
I have seen this happen. Excessive salt on concrete (ie winter road salt) does something similar.

Mould needs to be killed first, use good ole vinegar for that, let it soak a bit, then after doing that, the bleach can be used to remove any colour stains, but, yeah, keep it off your clothes etc.

Latest posts