Prayers for my little boy.

Help Support CattleToday:

J&D Cattle":1oxbomsj said:
Kash is out of surgery quicker than expected, he did awesome!!! They did have to make an incision in the tongue so a feeding tube for five days. Thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts. I appreciate them more than I can express.

God is GREAT!!!

All the Time!!

Been out of the loop for a couple of days. Good to hear all went well. Prayers for a speedy recovery!

God Bless you and your Family!!

Kash has had a great night so far. Done very well with his feedings and seems to be tolerating the pain exceptionally well. Should move out of ICU today and get the drainage tube removed. Feeding tube for 1-3 more days. Doc says wound is healing well.

Thank you all again for praying and thinking about my family. God is GREAT!!!

J&D Cattle":ajifbd8p said:
Kash has had a great night so far. Done very well with his feedings and seems to be tolerating the pain exceptionally well. Should move out of ICU today and get the drainage tube removed. Feeding tube for 1-3 more days. Doc says wound is healing well.

Thank you all again for praying and thinking about my family. God is GREAT!!!
That's great. Are mom and dad still doing good and getting some rest?

J&D Cattle":12lxvkd4 said:
Kash is out of surgery quicker than expected, he did awesome!!! They did have to make an incision in the tongue so a feeding tube for five days. Thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts. I appreciate them more than I can express.

God is GREAT!!!

It was really nice to open this thread and read that he's doing well. May the Lord always watch over your family.

I've been away from the computer for most of a week and just found your prayer request. I've lifted Kash and your family up in prayer to the All Mighty and will continue to pray for all of you! God is Good....... all the time.

not been around for a few days and only just seen this, glad to hear he is doing fine and hope he continues to bounce back to full strength, prayers heading your way. God Bless.

Kash is doing awesome. All tubes are now out. He got liquids yesterday and soft foods today. Should get out tomorrow. His mother and I are flat wore out but riding a new high each day with his improvement. We've been afraid of him ripping a tube out and being set back so we alternate sleeping and sitting beside the bed.

Thank you all again for the prayers and thoughts. This has been a very humbling experience and one that I know has and will continue to strengthen my faith in both God as well as humanity. We mapped the states and countries that are praying for Kash and it was amazing.

Glad to hear his recovery went so well. Our medical institutions still do well. We are fortunate. Would have been a time when Kash would have endured a lifetime with "tricky".

He's probably home by now. I bet he is excited to be there. I have been to the edge, and looked over with 2 of my children. God spared them, and now everything they do is sweeter. Your life will take on a new meaning. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Well we made it home Wed afternoon. All are very happy to be home and our little girl was sure glad to have her bubby back. We are still awaiting the final pathology but it seems that a tumor of this type is extremely rare. The age of the youngest case our Doc could find was somebody 24 and the next youngest 36. Looks like Kash will make a medical journal of some sort. I told the Doc that he had named it "Tricky" and we'd sure like that name in there. He looked at me like I was crazy and of course I was kidding but I never blinked. We'll see.

Thank you again for all the prayers and thoughts. God is GREAT!!!

Oh ya, when we stepped off the elevator to leave this high level exec held the door for us and told us how glad he was to see us going home. He said we just happen to have Allen Craig with the St. Louis Cardinals here. We got pics and an autographed bat. He was there to visit kids. Kash was super excited. I was very impressed with the facility and faculty at Cardinal Glennon Childrens Hospital. They took excellent care of both Kash and his parents.

Some here at CT still check on my son so I have a great update! We had another MRI last Friday and the Doc called back to say that everything looks great. Very minimal scar tissue and he has healed wonderfully. Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers. God is good!

When he went though his surgery our church gave him a prayer quilt. The church had just started the ministry and he was actually the first to receive one. The quilt is sewn and then strings are left untied all over the quilt. A person then ties the string while saying a prayer. My wife and I held that quilt during the surgery and now my son sleeps with it in his bed every night. It just so happened that last week he made the local paper with a picture of him and his quilt accompanied by a very good article about our church and this ministry. We knew nothing of the article when we scheduled the MRI and then as fate would have it the two happened the same week.

Kash was able to show me his faith when they started his IV. As I held him and prayed with him he would say, "I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm ok". Lastly, the night before the MRI our little 4 year old girl recited the sweetest prayer and blessed his quilt since she didn't get to tie a knot initially. It was an amazing moment and one that I'm certain stems from our nightly prayers.

What a wonderful time of year to be reminded of how blessed I am. Thank you all again.

That is good news and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you and your Family a very healthy and prosperous New Year, may God carry on blessing your little Kash on the road to a complete recovery. my prayers are still coming your way, once again God Bless my cyber friends.

Latest posts