Prayers for my little boy.

Help Support CattleToday:

I've not been keeping up on all the posts. Yes, sir, you have our prayers! Good to hear that tests showed "benign." The recoup from the surgery won't be comfortable, but when you're done with it, you'll be done with it. :)

Prayers sent from here as well. If your like me, when I went through a medical issue with my little one, it sure gives you a new appreciation on what God did sending His only Son here to do for us.

That being said, you get an idea of how much He cares and wants what's best. Hope you get some solid comfort so you can rest and do the leg work of caring for him the next few days.

Kash is out of surgery quicker than expected, he did awesome!!! They did have to make an incision in the tongue so a feeding tube for five days. Thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts. I appreciate them more than I can express.

God is GREAT!!!

Fantastic news! You still have our prayers through recovery and healing. :tiphat:

Let Kash know he has a lot of Dad's friends thinking of him.

Alan

I told Kash I enlisted prayers from all over the country, he thought that was pretty cool. Still doing good. In pain but they are managing it. He was able to pee (all over me) which was a step along the path. Hopefully the night is uneventful. Thank you all for the continued prayers. Hope to get out of the ICU tomorrow afternoon.

J&D Cattle":2o02ec8z said:
I told Kash I enlisted prayers from all over the country, he thought that was pretty cool. Still doing good. In pain but they are managing it. He was able to pee (all over me) which was a step along the path. Hopefully the night is uneventful. Thank you all for the continued prayers. Hope to get out of the ICU tomorrow afternoon.

Hope and pray he continues on the road to recovery.
ICU sucks with a little one I have that T-shirt as well.