prayers for Ft Hood

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I'm sending prayers for those familes of the dead and wounded at Fort Hood. I wish all healing.

Careful Peg. Appears anything to do with Fr. Hood may be unwelcomed on here as your other thread got locked. strange...........................................But yes, all our military and our leaders deserve and need our prayers.

My thoughts are with them, not allowed to bring religion onto the board. Frankie is on super watch at the moment!

OMG!!! We need prayers directed to Orlando Florida.. A guy was laid off in JULY of 07,and has came back to the office ,shot 6 people~no deaths reported at this time..He has NOT been found at this time.

Sorry if I get this post locked, but you just can't trust these people, like the Police officer in Afghanistan that turned on the 5 British troopers who were training him and shot them dead on Wednesday. My prayers go to all those families in both our Countries and to all our brave troops both dead and alive, God Bless you all. and Thank You.

chrisy":bxi2n2dr said:
Sorry if I get this post locked, but you just can't trust these people, like the Police officer in Afghanistan that turned on the 5 British troopers who were training him and shot them dead on Wednesday. My prayers go to all those families in both our Countries and to all our brave troops both dead and alive, God Bless you all. and Thank You.

Amen. :clap:

They caught the guy in Orlando-seems he ran home to his Mama!! No,I am not kidding.

hillsdown":3n77rglg said:
Peg, the whole world needs prayers right now. I think it is going to get worse before it gets better.
Good is getting better and the bad is getting worse. Like hot and cold air. When they come together it is going to be a real clash.

chrisy":2g01ex23 said:

I agree chrissy! I agreed with aplusmnt before and thread was locked....this one probably will be too :(

At the risk of going beyond the boundaries that I cannot seem to get a good handle on... It seems naive to me not to recognize the possible factors that may have motivated this man to shoot all these innocent people. What I cannot understand is if he objected to the war on religious grounds, why not just resign your commission and get on with your life? There is more to this story. I'll stop now before I get called a hater (again).

skyline":cd1h0pn5 said:
At the risk of going beyond the boundaries that I cannot seem to get a good handle on... It seems naive to me not to recognize the possible factors that may have motivated this man to shoot all these innocent people. What I cannot understand is if he objected to the war on religious grounds, why not just resign your commission and get on with your life? There is more to this story. I'll stop now before I get called a hater (again).
Skyline there probably is more to the story but what ever it is it does not excuse him from what he did. He murdered those poor innocent people in cold blood and should now be tried for it, if he survives his injuries.

chrisy":3vjtia9b said:
skyline":3vjtia9b said:
Skyline there probably is more to the story but what ever it is it does not excuse him from what he did. He murdered those poor innocent people in cold blood and should now be tried for it, if he survives his injuries.
Absolutely. There is no excuse for his actions. If I was family of the victims, I would want no stone left unturned and I would not rest until the full weight of the law had been brought to bear on his miserable cowardly head.

skyline":3axp61iy said:
If I was family of the victims, I would want no stone left unturned and I would not rest until the full weight of the law had been brought to bear on his miserable cowardly head.

I think some other heads are likely pretty worried and some paper shredders been working overtime.

skyline":2miag5rd said:

Or do not join the Army in the First place! Jehovah Witnesses do not join the military and a primary reason is they would refuse to fight and kill Jehovah Witnesses in other lands. They have had thousands go to prison willfully with no deserting to Canada before they would join and fight and kill someone they consider their brother that just happens to live in another land. So this man should never have joined the military if he was going to object to fighting enemies of the same faith.

Or do not join the Army in the First place! Jehovah Witnesses do not join the military and a primary reason is they would refuse to fight and kill Jehovah Witnesses in other lands. They have had thousands go to prison willfully with no deserting to Canada before they would join and fight and kill someone they consider their brother that just happens to live in another land. So this man should never have joined the military if he was going to object to fighting enemies of the same faith.[/quote]

If you're not willing to fight for your country leave it and find something that suits you better,no matter what religious belief you have.
Now before some of you get bent out of shape,this is just my thoughts. :lol2:

Cal

Latest posts