Prayer Request

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
It's thundering and lightening! I only got a 20% chance but I could sure use the rain.
The grass looks like its the first of December out there. :help:

Isomade":2cr7k9cz said:
It's thundering and lightening! I only got a 20% chance but I could sure use the rain.
The grass looks like its the first of December out there. :help:

I for one hope you get some be nice for someone to get some relief.
Drilling rig has tapped our aquafer for a gas well found out this afternoon causing the branch to dry up here.
We have a call into the railroad commision to see if we can shut them down until the drought breaks.
They are pulling it out and have ran pipe two miles through the woods on top of the ground for their fracking.

Sure wish I could share some of our "wet" stuff!!!! Did go 3 days now without rain, but looks like more coming in tonight. Good luck! :wave: :tiphat:

Well, I got 3 tenths. That's better than none at all! I'll take it. :banana: I sure hope you boys in Bama, and Texas get some good rains soon.

Isomade":2o8rep2j said:
Well, I got 3 tenths. That's better than none at all! I'll take it. :banana: I sure hope you boys in Bama, and Texas get some good rains soon.

Iso, stepped outside to drink my coffee around 5 am and saw lightening....nice little show but no rain. Went back in and turned on TV and it was just a few pop up thunder storms.

Latest posts