Potential President

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pegged that pick months ago. I hope there is a silent majority that comes out soon for the sake of this nation.

She gets in as soon as they declare him incapacitated.... which he is..... we are in trouble. A California nut case no less with some brains so it's doublely dangerous.

farmerjan said:
She gets in as soon as they declare him incapacitated.... which he is..... we are in trouble. A California nut case no less with some brains so it's doublely dangerous.

Now Jan, she was chosen so all women and blacks would vote Biden. Surely your not gonna go against the crowd.

Definitely an astute crew here. 8) Wondered if you'd get my drift. A worrisome aspect of Harris is she's a distinguished, accomplished biracial woman who is extremely intelligent & politically savvy. IMO she's unfortunately on the wrong side of the fence. Her appeal to the great unwashed could very likely have a profound affect on the upcoming presidential election. I hope I'm wrong.

76 Bar said:
Definitely an astute crew here. 8) Wondered if you'd get my drift. A worrisome aspect of Harris is she's a distinguished, accomplished biracial woman who is extremely intelligent & politically savvy. IMO she's unfortunately on the wrong side of the fence. Her appeal to the great unwashed could very likely have a profound affect on the upcoming presidential election. I hope I'm wrong.

I love that line! Care if I steal it?

In her debates for president she faded fast. If I remember the first debate she wanted to use the race ticket. I think it will backfire. The blacks will like her somewhat and the white women want and the Hispanics will not either. Poor old Joe is just about ready for a nursing home. I think Joe could have done better.

jltrent said:
In her debates for president she faded fast. If I remember the first debate she wanted to use the race ticket. I think it will backfire. The blacks will like her somewhat and the white women want and the Hispanics will not either. Poor old Joe is just about ready for a nursing home. I think Joe could have done better.
I wouldn't get too cocky about the outcome. The low information voter coupled with voting/ballot corruption is worrisome. Thank god the left hasn't as yet managed to dispose of the Electoral College.

76 Bar said:
jltrent said:
I wouldn't get too cocky about the outcome. The low information voter coupled with voting/ballot corruption is worrisome. Thank god the left hasn't as yet managed to dispose of the Electoral College.
I thought the woman from Michigan would have been a better pick all around. With this mail in voting etc. anything can happen. The way the one he picked talked to him during the debates no way would I have picked her.

76 Bar said:
jltrent said:

That would take the approval of 33 states.

The way the one he picked talked to him during the debates no way would I have picked her.
She went for the jugular well before the debates. You're confusing civility with political aspirations. Never the twain shall meet.

T
hat would take the approval of 33 states.
I'm not confident in today's political climate. There's a growing momentum from those who subscribe to the theory of a "living" constitution to abolish the electoral college. The founders had it right.

76 Bar said:
jltrent said:
The way the one he picked talked to him during the debates no way would I have picked her.
She went for the jugular well before the debates. You're confusing civility with political aspirations. Never the twain shall meet.
Key point. He didn't pick her. She was picked for him. Because of the likelihood that she offers the best perceived chance of victory.

I just can not wrap my head around why anyone would vote for him. What has he accomplished in all his year of being in politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts