Possible Reasons Why Crowder's Wife Married Him

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
It continues to boggle my mind that someone allowed their daughter to not only date BUT to actually marry Crowder. There must have been some overwhelming reason why she did this!
Could someone offer some suggestions as to why she said
"I DO" ??

Having met his lovely bride on many occasions, I have often wondered the same thing. It turns out that among his many other talents, he is also a skilled hypnotist! ;-)

All very good points to ponder...
My question to Paint - since he has had the privilege of meeting her - is there any chance that she was a mail order bride? How's her English? Does she cook things that shouldn't be brought in the house?

Bullbuyer":12be17ra said:
All very good points to ponder...
My question to Paint - since he has had the privilege of meeting her - is there any chance that she was a mail order bride? How's her English? Does she cook things that shouldn't be brought in the house?

I'm told that they met while on safari in the deep everglades of south Fla. So no, she aint no mail order bride.

She speaks English quite fluently.

She is also an excellent cook. ;-)

Crowders' wife did indeed marry him under false pretenses.

When Crowder was about knee high to a hoppergrass, his uncle told Crowder that he was very gifted and that he would train him to be an Olympic Gold Medal winner with fame and fortune to come from these endeavors.

Sure enough Crowder went on a training program, worked out hard everyday and got big enough to have a friend girl.

While he was away from her all day every day, she always asked him what he did every day.......His answer was......

"training for the Olympics".

This went on for years and Crowder's uncle confirmed that he was indeed in Olympic training.

Suddenly they decided to get married and Crowder told her that she would have to support him until he won that Gold Medal and she agreed, since his uncle had so much confidence in that young lad.

On the wedding night while they were in the barn spending their honeymoon, she rolled over in the hay and asked Crowder something that he had kept from her the whole time.

She asked, "what SPORT are you training for Crowder"?

His answer was...............................................

Are you ready?.............................................

He said:
"FENCING"

And that's how Crowder's wife got snookered into marrying him.

Allright Ya'll this is Mrs. Crowder.

If all you silly folks in the country cant figure out why I'm married to America's next leader heres a little rundown for you!

C Charismatic

R Retarded

O Outgoing

W Wonderful

D Devilment

E Erotic

R Retarded

It takes a REAL man to cover territory this rough. :heart:

fathat154.jpg

Uncle Crowder what ya done to this poor girl, last I heard she was a slender little thing, no more that 110lbs. shame on you never put you down as a feeder. :oops: :roll: ;-) :lol:

ps just look at the off spring on Crowders daughter, if she takes after her Mom you can see why she would marry Crowder :roll: ;-)

Crowderfarms":2imaduq5 said:

If all you silly folks in the country cant figure out why I'm married to America's next leader...

So, you're sayin' her name's Hillary? :shock:

Alice

Alice":2n5zpsa8 said:
Crowderfarms":2n5zpsa8 said:

If all you silly folks in the country cant figure out why I'm married to America's next leader...

So, you're sayin' her name's Hillary? :shock:

Alice

I don't think ole Crowder has ever been that drunk.

Crowderfarms":3bvlo4kn said:

If all you silly folks in the country cant figure out why I'm married to America's next leader heres a little rundown for you!

C Charismatic

R Retarded

O Outgoing

W Wonderful

D Devilment

E Erotic

R Retarded

C = Creepy

R = Retarded

O = Obnoxious

W = Weird

D = Dorky

E = Ewwwwwwww

R = Retarded

It takes a REAL moron to pretend he is his wife :roll:

MistyMorning":3p9y9kdi said:
Crowderfarms":3p9y9kdi said:

C Charismatic

R Retarded

O Outgoing

W Wonderful

D Devilment

E Erotic

R Retarded

C = Creepy

R = Retarded

O = Obnoxious

W = Weird

D = Dorky

E = Ewwwwwwww

R = Retarded

It takes a REAL moron to pretend he is his wife :roll:

Trust me Musty, She dont come on here. She makes a lot better use of her time... :lol: BTW, I sent you another dose of Aqua Dots, I'm just waiting for your DVD.

Crowderfarms":38hpy5xm said:
Trust me Musty, She dont come on here. She makes a lot better use of her time... :lol: BTW, I sent you another dose of Aqua Dots, I'm just waiting for your DVD.

Thank you so much for the dots! You should be recieving the newest DVD soon. It's called "Misty Morning clears out a deer camp with a scatter gun" Kinda gory so if you have a weak stomach you may not want to watch. It also includes a preview of "Banana Belt trip 08" This is hilarious. There is a bit where we are all sitting around a fire telling why we married our husbands. Mrs. Crowder tells her tale and two of the gals pee their pants, Angie tips over and Alice loses a beer out of her nose(again). :lol:

Latest posts