• 2:

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 3:

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • 4:

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As always. A day late and a dollar short. I could have won this. Damn I should learn to pay attention. I reckon I can still post a picture of my "farm" truck for everybody else's ammusement :D I'll try that tomorrow

Ouachita":30aqslni said:
As always. A day late and a dollar short. I could have won this. be nice I should learn to pay attention. I reckon I can still post a picture of my "farm" truck for everybody else's ammusement :D I'll try that tomorrow

Please do !! :wave:

I'm pretty OCD I can never let anything stay in my truck bed. I frequently hit it with the leaf blower as well.

I think I'd win "messiest truck interior"... I have a very neat truck bed... everything just falls off the flatdeck... though the toolchest could win with the tangle of chains, straps and tools

Here's the proof that I've done at least one day's work since the last photo:

at_work.jpg

Aaron":2yss78no said:
jedstivers":2yss78no said:
I like the old combine in #3. After the contest I want to know the story.

Me too. What model is that? We've got an old 76.
It's a No.141 Harvester/Thresher. My granddad bought it new back in the 50's. I have the book that came with it but can't locate it right now. That machine was still in good working order when it was parked there. My dad used to use it in conjunction with a JD 4400. We don't grow anything requiring a combine anymore and it hasn't been started in a few years now. I sold the 4400.

Angus Cowman":3u2wt1cs said:
MO_cows":3u2wt1cs said:
Dang! That will teach me not to check this page for a few days. I coulda been a contender in this one!
I think you were a few months late lol

Too late for the prizes but not too late to post the pics 8)

Latest posts