Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 16:

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 17:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TB - Perhaps this is why... :p
alisonb":fb2r0pvx said:
We are looking for pics of your livestock babies - calves, foals, piglets, lambs, ducklings etc. No humans, dogs or cats this round, only livestock.
Hold onto the dog pics as very soon we will be having a contest specifically for our best friends....."My Farm Dog"(or something like that anyway). :D

TexasBred":1w6hnndm said:
Can't figure out why the pic of the beautiful young lady and the goat was allowed and my pic of the little boy and puppy didn't qualify. :shock: :shock:

TB, if the very handsome little fella in your pic was holding a calf or even a baby orangutan it would have qualified. ;-) We wanted this category not to be taken over by human babies ,kittens and puppies as we know no other babies can begin to compete against them . Especially a young child holding a puppy ; that will always be a winner. We are going to have some type of category just for pups ,kittens and babies later on .

So please do not take offence ,that is why I asked you to hold onto that pic for a later date . :D

:tiphat:

No one is upset HD other than I really don't appreciate Ali pointing out with such clarity to the entire board my inability to read and follow instructions. She could have done that in a PM for the sake of my "feelings". Probably won't ever get over that. Otherwise, all is well. :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts