Please brag about your children here.

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve

Reaction score
I am encouraging people to brag about their kids, 2 months old or 52 years old I don't care. I have one daughter who is 17 and I love to brag about her, she brought home some pictures she drew in art class this week and I could not believe it. Here is an eyeball she drew with a pencil.

That's pretty good!

I thought about bragging about my kids except I'd have to make it all up! :lol:

ez14.":ib9xvj4k said:
That's pretty good!

ez, if you were my kid, I would definitely brag about you, because you are a good dude.

Caustic Burno":31vmwl9e said:
Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.
If she got a full ride a gaurantee she ain't.bo slacker.

ohiosteve":32ffsp1r said:
ez14.":32ffsp1r said:
That's pretty good!

ez, if you were my kid, I would definitely brag about you, because you are a good dude.
Thanks!

But you definitely wouldn't be bragging about my drawing though! :lol:

ohiosteve":1jnmqwc8 said:
Caustic Burno":1jnmqwc8 said:
Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.
Obviously I meant to say if she got a full ride I gaurantee she ain't no slacker.

ohiosteve":1msyv8g1 said:
I am encouraging people to brag about their kids, 2 months old or 52 years old I don't care. I have one daughter who is 17 and I love to brag about her, she brought home some pictures she drew in art class this week and I could not believe it. Here is an eyeball she drew with a pencil.

Certainly has potential. Very few can draw that well in high school. I have a cousin that does artwork as a side income. Her random 'doodles' are phenomenal.

ohiosteve":2gyq1s5b said:
ohiosteve":2gyq1s5b said:
Caustic Burno":2gyq1s5b said:
Obviously I meant to say if she got a full ride I gaurantee she ain't no slacker.

See got an additional 75k in scholarships Saturday at graduation.
That should help on law school.

Mine is a cardboard fabricobling enginerd. She worked on the blueprints all week for this one. Oh, and she's made it to the 5th grade without ever making less than an A. Not even an A-.

Farm Fence Solutions":39uk2idc said:

Mine is a cardboard fabricobling enginerd. She worked on the blueprints all week for this one. Oh, and she's made it to the 5th grade without ever making less than an A. Not even an A-.

I had the great pleasure of meeting her. She is definitely one that I would encourage to achieve her potential!

My son has a late birthday, so he started Kindergarten at 5 1/2. Went in and was testing at a second grade level on some things. They skipped him to 1st grade before he was 6. When he started second grade they recognized his academic ability and enrolled him in the G&T program. He was accepted and will be in it until graduation. He also decided to do an acting program through school and is very good with memorizing his lines, and does well with the public speaking portion. He tries sports, but he doesn't seem to be gifted that way. Maybe he'll find one he's really good at. At least he enjoys doing it.

Aaron":3erncrys said:
ohiosteve":3erncrys said:

Certainly has potential. Very few can draw that well in high school. I have a cousin that does artwork as a side income. Her random 'doodles' are phenomenal.

That is incredible! I've only known three people who could do such detailed work with pencil. Fabulous.

I have one son 28 yrs. old we are very proud of him. Finished school with very high grade avg. went to aircraft mach. school now works for the Gov. on B1's. Married for 5 yr. to a very sweet young lady that is just like a daughter to us and we now have 2 grand boys 2 1/2 years old and a 3 month old. We feel blessed !! beyond measure !!!!

We have great grand children hope to live long enough to see them grown. My wife and I drove two hours there and two hours back to see one of the girls in a dance recital. Her mother sent my wife a message that the grand daughter talked all the way home about Nana and Papa Jack coming to see her dance.

hurleyjd":qrgxmvcj said:
We have great grand children hope to live long enough to see them grown. My wife and I drove two hours there and two hours back to see one of the girls in a dance recital. Her mother sent my wife a message that the grand daughter talked all the way home about Nana and Papa Jack coming to see her dance.

We have a couple great grandsons as well. It really hits you your getting
old when the little boy hollering for paw paw and that's your kid.

Latest posts