Playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
I'm ready for my Cardinals to get their series started tomorrow. It will all come down to pitching. And the great thing about the playoffs, especially MLB, is that their is no such thing as momentum from the reg. season going into the postseason. You can limp in the playoffs and then all of the sudden knock everyone out. Just hope their isn't a lot of lopsided victories, cough cough, SF, cough cough, O's

Black and Good":3u2ttx4r said:
Let's go Royals!
:clap:

I'm with you. It's Missouri vs. LA in both leagues. Some of these potential World Series matchups are very interesting

LA vs LA
STL vs KC
STL vs LA (Pujols return to STL)
SF vs LA
WASH vs BAL

Go CARDS! Pitching will be key as you already said.

John, I too shall have a Bud. Probably several. :drink:

I'm not a Royals fan but will always root for a home team. It's nice to see them back in the playoffs. KC is buzzing!

:shock: :shock: What a game!! GO CARDS. Any suggestions for a good blood pressure medicine I could take??

When Adams hit the 3 run shot my house exploded torogmc81. Can't wait for tomorrow night and will probalby even tune in to the KC game tonight.

J&D Cattle":1tbnkdt4 said:
When Adams hit the 3 run shot my house exploded torogmc81. Can't wait for tomorrow night and will probalby even tune in to the KC game tonight.
I hear ya. These SF Giants seem to always give us fits. Not a lot of exploding going on yet......

Latest posts