pigs out

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow, remind me not to come to your house and mess things up!!! :shock:

Lammie":2x0z67xo said:

Im not always so miserable combine dust always brings the worst out in me. anyway its a new day now; I have no regrets ---Would do it all over again if I could .But as we all know you only get to do some things once

carl

Carlos D.":2i2o9rc6 said:
Lammie":2i2o9rc6 said:

Im not always so miserable combine dust always brings the worst out in me. anyway its a new day now; I have no regrets ---Would do it all over again if I could .But as we all know you only get to do some things once
carl

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry, but that struck me funny.

Alice

You can put pigs in a cell with 8 inch thick stainless steel walls and they will still find a way to get out. I won't have any more of the critters around my place. I would just as soon have a pit full of cotton mouths to feed.

When I worked at the cancer research center,I learned how to give a pig a pill.................................smallish steel bowl,pill in bowl,straberry jam on top...one pig at a time..

flippin pigs are out again --Have they no memory,Im going to put them in a corral run 3 strandes of electric wire around that'll fix em --My wife seems to be lookin at me in a funny way She has mentioned that mabey I shouldn't keep pigs ----BUT I will not be beaten--but I did take the shells out of the clip on the rifle ----JUST IN CASE I lose it completely

carl

As a sideline, every now and then, my Daddy would raise pigs behind a hotwire. He had one pig that would go to the far end of the pen, put it's head down and start running pell mell toward the hot wire. About halfway to the hot wire the pig would start to squeal like he'd already hit the hot wire, and plow right thru it.

Alice

Daddy had some Duroc pigs when I was in HS. They got out. Somehow they got the gate open. I couldn't get them back in even with feed. I decided to rope one. OUCH! He threw a fit. He weighed about what I did. I wound up pulling the rope in the opposite direction that I wanted him to go (reverse psychology). The pig drug me right in to his pen. So I roped the second one. The third one was all alone and ran into the pen. Hardest part was getting the rope back off of them.

Alice":2cwpp4es said:
As a sideline, every now and then, my Daddy would raise pigs behind a hotwire. He had one pig that would go to the far end of the pen, put it's head down and start running pell mell toward the hot wire. About halfway to the hot wire the pig would start to squeal like he'd already hit the hot wire, and plow right thru it.

Alice

I bet it could become a pain the be nice, but i bet that was a sight to see. It sounds hilarious. I kind of want to get me a pig, dont know where i'd keep it though.

Ryan

backhoeboogie":1lmba1xo said:
Daddy had some Duroc pigs when I was in HS. They got out. Somehow they got the gate open. I couldn't get them back in even with feed. I decided to rope one. OUCH! He threw a fit. He weighed about what I did. I wound up pulling the rope in the opposite direction that I wanted him to go (reverse psychology). The pig drug me right in to his pen. So I roped the second one. The third one was all alone and ran into the pen. Hardest part was getting the rope back off of them.

No way in hades would I try to take a rope off a mad pig. :shock:

Alice

Ryan":23zut56a said:
Alice":23zut56a said:

Alice

I bet it could become a pain the be nice, but i bet that was a sight to see. It sounds hilarious. I kind of want to get me a pig, dont know where i'd keep it though.

Ryan

Well, before you get to antsy for a pig...

My brother, who is a big man, and at the time, a big 20 something year old, was helping daddy work the pigs. He was standing in front of an opening the pigs were not to go into. This one pig took off with his head lowered, ran straight at him, my brother stood there just knowing that pig would turn...the pig didn't turn, knocked him flat on his back and ran right up the middle of him. He was pig hoofed bruised all up and down his legs stomach, chest.

I've seen my brother plant himself in the third base line with the ball in his catcher's mitt, with a big old boy running full out at him... the big old boy rammed into my brother, flipped up over him, and got tagged out. But my brother was no match for that charging pig.

Alice

Ryan":3ddacrws said:
Alice":3ddacrws said:

Alice

freezers the best place

carl

Ryan

Carlos D.":cy3ua7xm said:
Ryan":cy3ua7xm said:
Alice":cy3ua7xm said:

Alice

freezers the best place

carl

Ryan

I like that freezer idea. Dont think I'll have to worry bout him gettin out.

Latest posts