Status
Not open for further replies.
Heritage_Farmboy":15yqggez said:
VanC":15yqggez said:
Heritage_Farmboy":15yqggez said:
Caustic......well I guess you're just a grumpy kind of person

:secret: :secret: Shhhhh. Nobody's supposed to know. :lol:

well the secrets out :)

He's grumpy and hard on new folks but he knows right from wrong too. I am gonna bet he never knowingly fed his cattle the dung of other animals.

If I am wrong I will leave this forum.

And there is only one person that can answer this.

AngusLimoX":1dayaye3 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1dayaye3 said:
VanC":1dayaye3 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1dayaye3 said:

He's grumpy and hard on new folks but he knows right from wrong too. I am gonna bet he never knowingly fed his cattle the dung of other animals.

Well looks like your going to be here a long time.
I bet a 45-70 would scatter feathers on the yard birds.
I know it is rough on emu's.

Caustic Burno":265wemrc said:

6.5 Bullberry Improved at 250 yards is effective also.

dun

Heritage_Farmboy":xb7v9464 said:
VanC":xb7v9464 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":xb7v9464 said:

Keep em coming heritage, Don't pay no never mind to him.

Dub

Caustic Burno":8ets484k said:
AngusLimoX":8ets484k said:
Heritage_Farmboy":8ets484k said:
VanC":8ets484k said:
Heritage_Farmboy":8ets484k said:

Well looks like your going to be here a long time.

you got a problem with my ostriches?...as far as im concerned...if you dont like em then go elsewhere

I aint going to try to argue with an idiot

Why do so many posts turn into arguments on here?
I thought it would be interesting to make a database of the user name of the person who starts an argument every time I witness it happening.

Be interesting huh?

Mike

not nearly as interesting as the arguments

MikeJoel":115np4y5 said:
I thought it would be interesting to make a database of the user name of the person who starts an argument every time I witness it happening.

Be interesting huh?

Mike

There aint no argument here...I aint wasting my time to argue about something that dont make a difference noways

MikeJoel":m1mdau5g said:

Be interesting huh?

Mike

It would be the same 3 or 4 every time.

Heritage_Farmboy":vb3vjohq said:
you got a problem with my ostriches?...as far as im concerned...if you dont like em then go elsewhere
Take some advice... If you think all of us are here because we like ostriches, you are the one that needs to go somewhere else. This is Cattle Today. Not Big Stupid Birds Today.

Texan":36jtnota said:
Heritage_Farmboy":36jtnota said:
Take some advice... If you think all of us are here because we like ostriches, you are the one that needs to go somewhere else. This is Cattle Today. Not Big Stupid Birds Today.

well it seems like some of these people like the pictures...there's tractors trucks and stuff like that...they aint cattle...there's horses...so why not ostriches...I didn't say all of yall was here to look at ostriches...if you dont like em...dont look...simple as that

Heritage_Farmboy":3gp3m24l said:
Texan":3gp3m24l said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3gp3m24l said:

well it seems like some of these people like the pictures...there's tractors trucks and stuff like that...they aint cattle...there's horses...so why not ostriches...I didn't say all of yall was here to look at ostriches...if you dont like em...dont look...simple as that
Tractors, Trucks, and Horses have a lot do do with Cattle and Farming. Big Bird don't. If I were you, PM Macon and MAYBE you can get an Ostrich board.Good luck. ;-)

Heritage_Farmboy":3b4f59h9 said:
Texan":3b4f59h9 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3b4f59h9 said:

There are catagories on Cattle today for "trucks,tractors and stuff like that" too. I don't see one for ostriches. Like was said this is CATTLE TODAY.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":lyimpsai said:
Heritage_Farmboy":lyimpsai said:
Texan":lyimpsai said:
Heritage_Farmboy":lyimpsai said:

There are catagories on Cattle today for "trucks,tractors and stuff like that" too. I don't see one for ostriches. Like was said this is CATTLE TODAY.

well maybe if you whine enough then this thread will disappear...get a life

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":121785kd said:
I for one have a great life ,thank you. I raise quality beef that don't eat feces and I don't raise stupid ugly birds. Seems like you need to "Get a life".

I believe I aint the one sitting here whining about an ostrich picture...takes an ignorant person to do that

I am not bothering to post on this thread anymore after this.

If you don't like a topic.. SKIP IT!
Dont go in starting a fight. It just proves you have NO MANNERS.
Only childish people insist on starting a fight so they can be the center of attention and attempt to make themselves feel superior.

Thats all,
Mike

MikeJoel":238is3fz said:
I am not bothering to post on this thread anymore after this.

If you don't like a topic.. SKIP IT!
Dont go in starting a fight. It just proves you have NO MANNERS.
Only childish people insist on starting a fight so they can be the center of attention and attempt to make themselves feel superior.

Thats all,
Mike

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts