Picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

cows.jpg

^^^found a picture on the computer of a few of our Chiangus and 2 Chianina...not sure when it was taken...I know its a small picture...sorry :) ...its a misty mountain morning...I hope to get some new pictures for yall soon

Have a good day :cboy:

yur feeden **** ta all them cows? ya aint got ta do it son, ya just aint!

Heritage_Farmboy":9l2utmhd said:
cows.jpg

^^^found a picture on the computer of a few of our Chiangus and 2 Chianina...not sure when it was taken...I know its a small picture...sorry :) ...its a misty mountain morning...I hope to get some new pictures for yall soon

Have a good day :cboy:

I look forward to seeing your pictures

~~

Nice photo.

Looks alot like it does here in Vermont. Same hills and dales.

Its still a little frosty in the morning here.

Caustic isnt fond of photos. Never you beminding him or biting at his bait.

There is a Chianina breeder from VT on these boards, although he has been absent for awhile.
He has one of the two largest registered herds in the USA.
He is probably still shoveling snow out of his barnyard.

ONLY-BEEF":2i623p4w said:
yur feeden be nice ta all them cows? ya aint got ta do it son, ya just aint!

I aint sure what you mean by "yur feeden be nice ta all them cows?" sorry bout this...I reckon ill answer the question when somebody tells me what it means

Thanks for the reply though :)

CowCop":2s9vsnbk said:
~~

Nice photo.

There is a Chianina breeder from VT on these boards, although he has been absent for awhile.

aint nothing like waking up to a frosty morning is it?...its been pretty misty here in the morning lately too...been getting a lot of rain from the clouds that cant pass over the mountains...what kind of cattle do you run up in VT?...you should breed some chiangus if there's a big ol chianina breeder up there :)

Well thanks for the reply

Have a good day CowCop :cboy:

Heritage_Farmboy":1w5p4k3y said:
ONLY-BEEF":1w5p4k3y said:

I aint sure what you mean by "yur feeden be nice ta all them cows?" sorry bout this...I reckon ill answer the question when somebody tells me what it means

Whenever someone types a "cuss word" in, the program set up by Macon automatically enters "be nice" instead of the cuss word. I believe in this case you could substitute "turkey litter" for the "be nice", and then it should make sense.

Heritage_Farmboy":2wb5u28k said:
ONLY-BEEF":2wb5u28k said:

I have a feeling only-beef was bringing the issues from your post "Hershey feed" over here. All the be nice words should read "feaces" and I would say he is trying to tell you not to feed it to your cattle.

I dont feed my chiangus poultry litter...just hershey products and silage

CowCop":2hxu5gc2 said:
~~

Nice photo.

Its not the photo's it's people thinking they have something everyone wants to see. It's like the person always pulling the pictures or their ugly kids to show you, or you are wanting to brag and actually don't have anything worth bragging on.

Caustic Burno":2gajscea said:
Its not the photo's it's people thinking they have something everyone wants to see. It's like the person always pulling the pictures or their ugly kids to show you, or you are wanting to brag and actually don't have anything worth bragging on.

Or they just have a nice photo and think others might like to see it.

Caustic Burno":1sx28czg said:
CowCop":1sx28czg said:
~~

Nice photo.

Caustic, did you get your coffee this morning?

Alan":1sqmgoj4 said:
Caustic Burno":1sqmgoj4 said:
CowCop":1sqmgoj4 said:
~~

Nice photo.

Caustic, did you get your coffee this morning?

Caustic,

You didn't show people photos of your kids when they were young and brag on them??? I thought all parents did that? I think you need to add photo etiquitte to your sensitivity class, Caustic. It took you a long time to post of photo of yourself a while back when we started in on Ollie and all posted pics. Caustic, you pm'd "onlybeef" yet, as he seems your type of guy?

Caustic Burno":g8rua4si said:
CowCop":g8rua4si said:
~~

Nice photo.

Caustic...I put photos because people asked me to...I never said I got anything to brag about...well I guess you're just a grumpy kind of person

Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts