Pics of the girls!(don't get exited guys)

Help Support CattleToday:

jrn24

Reaction score
I really enjoy this site, very informative, and helpful. Was walkin through my place and decided to take some pics.
photo-4.jpg

Bonita and her heifer calf
photo-2.jpg

Bonitas mama
photo-3.jpg

4yr old cow

I think you've gotten all your gonna git out of that grazing strip. :lol: Nice cattle

First, nice looking udders on the two cows, good teats. Yes, I have never seen so much white on a Hereford, but nice calf at her side. Now for the serious part, I spent two hours on my 4 wheeler today trying to move two heifer calves, about your calf's age, to the current pasture. My two heifers had that same head set as your black baldy calf has. :?

Alan

Thanks to all, I apreciate all the comments And yeah djnwa, bonitas sire was straight Hereford theres a pic of him. Very expensive bull to keep, i guess he didn't know you weren't suppose to walk through barb wire or gates or sheds.
photo-5.jpg

That strip is an alley I lead them  through to a half an acre paddock in every evening and move em to the good grass in the morning. Neighbors make fun of me cause I have so many Lines of hot wire through my place.

jrn24":2p4voejt said:
Thanks to all, I apreciate all the comments And yeah djnwa, bonitas sire was straight Hereford theres a pic of him. Very expensive bull to keep, i guess he didn't know you weren't suppose to walk through barb wire or gates or sheds.
photo-5.jpg

That strip is an alley I lead them  through to a half an acre paddock in every evening and move em to the good grass in the morning. Neighbors make fun of me cause I have so many Lines of hot wire through my place.
If thats what works who cares what the neighbors think . nice pics . :tiphat:

I just figured the grass stip was a devils lane. I was impressed that it was wide enough that you didn;t just have one cow path through it but could move them as a group instead of sngle file only. Different paddocks and rotation is a good thing. Nice cattle.

Latest posts