Pics of my place

Help Support CattleToday:

bman4523

Reaction score
Finally got around to posting some pics of my place in Central Texas. Threw the dice on a 1,000 lbs of rye grass seed last month, still waiting on a shower to get it going :roll: Come on rain!
IMG660.jpg

IMG680.jpg

[imghttp://ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG547.jpg][/img]
[imghttp://ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG560.jpg][/img]

I haven't planted rye grass in a long time mine comes back every year.
My rye grass and clover is waiting on some rain we are getting bad dry.
So if you got any majic, medicine man tricks, owl feathers to make it rain get after it.

Nice place.

Nice pic of the pond and sky. Ryegrass and fertilizer are so expensive, I decided to go the hay/tub route this year to try it out. I still have a lot of standing grass, so hopefully I'll be ok...

Beautiful place, I am from Northeast Arkansas myself just cant seem to find a place cheap enough thats in good enough shape. Found a small 20 acres place for 60k in marmaduke but half of it is a pond Like 9 acre pond.

Well Cypress, at least you know what your getting buying feed instead of trying to grow it all.
Arkansas, I have no idea what the markets like in your area but having spent time in two different areas of the country looking for land I can say that my experience taught me to aim for more than what I think I could afford in terms of asking price and make some low ball offers. Its a buyers market and some folks are pretty eager if not desperate to sell. Finding a good parcel among a lot of less desirable property's is the challenge. Best of fortune in your search :D

Nice pic of the pond and sky. Ryegrass and fertilizer are so expensive, I decided to go the hay/tub route this year to try it out. I still have a lot of standing grass, so hopefully I'll be ok...

Just curious about what you think of PVM tubs? Have you tried liquid feed?

bman4523":1t6cxiy8 said:
Well Cypress, at least you know what your getting buying feed instead of trying to grow it all.
Arkansas, I have no idea what the markets like in your area but having spent time in two different areas of the country looking for land I can say that my experience taught me to aim for more than what I think I could afford in terms of asking price and make some low ball offers. Its a buyers market and some folks are pretty eager if not desperate to sell. Finding a good parcel among a lot of less desirable property's is the challenge. Best of fortune in your search :D

Thanks

Latest posts